Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Neil - I was able to track a ship 1.5 miles out in the ocean. With the high subject contrast, I was able to get it to work with my normal video settings D-Log and -3contrast. Despite the video latency from the RC, it worked quite well until I realized I was low on battery power. Sharing, but please don't laugh [emoji15]
Hope to track some gray whales out here in the next couple of weeks!!

Neil - I was able to track a ship 1.5 miles out in the ocean. With the high subject contrast, I was able to get it to work with my normal video settings D-Log and -3contrast. Despite the video latency from the RC, it worked quite well until I realized I was low on battery power. Sharing, but please don't laugh [emoji15]
Hope to track some gray whales out here in the next couple of weeks!!

How are you able to get audio? I thought the P3P doesn't have a mic?

Reactions: Neil Mathew
How are you able to get audio? I thought the P3P doesn't have a mic?
That's from my iPad while flying from the shore. It's not from the phantom

I have been a Beta Tester since mid December 2015 and due to an error updating to what I thought was the latest beta version now have the trial version which does not allow filming unless I wish to pay. Have contacted Neil to be told that no further links can be forwarded and if I do not wish to pay there is a 2 month wait before any more will be released. I get the impression that now the app is now marketable beta testers who have risked their own equipment are expected to pay contrary to the message given out in December,..............Found this in the Inspire forum. GREAT NEWS !!!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers | DJI Inspire Forums

Have applied, but just to clarify, once beta is over, do we get the app you sell for free, or do we still have to purchase...!

If you want testers, then you have to give something back at the end of it as well... 

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for signing up for the Beta! Who said anything about charging you guys ? This is going to be free for all our beta program members - forever. It seems that this promise is no longer applicable.

I've also been an iOS Beta Tester since December, but when I tried to update app (to the latest with Walls) as suggested by Neil, it wouldn't let me update unless I pay $19.99.

I don't get it, you say the app can't track, so why do I need it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't get it, you say the app can't track, so why do I need it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I don't get it, who said can't track? This app is so good. Yes, there are limitations. But they are the same exact limitations as what P4 having.

Had my first play today, nothing really exciting but for a first go quite impressed. Look forward to using it more :)

Reactions: 2nd2non
not work for my friends inspire pro 2 remote .
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457863485.395657.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457863501.326401.jpg

Neil, is it correct that I need to be connected to the net to use the Pro version of the App?

How can I download the app to try? It's asking for $19.99 just to download from the ios app store.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How can I download the app to try? It's asking for $19.99 just to download from the ios app store.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
The update for iOS to allow trials is not out yet, but we have already sent it to Apple and once they approve it, it will be available some time next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94