Vancouver Pilot needed for aerial images (tomorrow - Sept 30)

Reaction score
Hey all (had luck finding pilots on this forum before).

We have an urgent request for aerial images and video (phantom 3 or better) at the UBC tomorrow afternoon, Sept 30th.

Let me know if you know of any pilots that may be able to take aerial images and video tomorrow afternoon. We can pay b/t $400-$499 USD. No need for the pilot to do any post production or video editing. Just need a pilot that has a Phantom 3 equivalent or better.

The project is to show beginning of installation (i think its sod or something into the ground). We will link the pilot up with the customer / on-site contact.

Trying to find someone ASAP!

Thanks,

Nick
[email protected]

if you ever have anything i live in vancouver and have an inspire as well as a phantom with long range kit please let me know if i can ever be at your service.. i have crohns disease so i cant do hard labour i just enjoy flying and office jobs so it would be a big help as i can use the money thanks nick

Reactions: Nick DroneBase
if you ever have anything i live in vancouver and have an inspire as well as a phantom with long range kit please let me know if i can ever be at your service.. i have crohns disease so i cant do hard labour i just enjoy flying and office jobs so it would be a big help as i can use the money thanks nick

Hey Shawn, shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can chat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav