Used p4p ?

Reaction score
Almost ready to pull the trigger on a p4pv2, and saw a used p4p for sale, less than one year old, and accessories, was 1600$, will to negate, went down to 1400$, before i offered 800, refused, then to 1000, still no, with v2 out now and 5 on the horizon, question is , is my offer of 1000 out of line? dude selling acts like either he don't want to sell, or i embarrassed him with first offer... and i have to drive two hours to the seller.Thoughts??

Almost ready to pull the trigger on a p4pv2, and saw a used p4p for sale, less than one year old, and accessories, was 1600$, will to negate, went down to 1400$, before i offered 800, refused, then to 1000, still no, with v2 out now and 5 on the horizon, question is , is my offer of 1000 out of line? dude selling acts like either he don't want to sell, or i embarrassed him with first offer... and i have to drive two hours to the seller.Thoughts??
For most users, the V2.0 doesn't have any features that make it a significant upgrade beyond the original model so he probably doesn't see any reason to accept a low offer.

Reactions: gppms and rb6652

Unless he has like 6 batteries, he wants way too much. I've seen them going for $1,000-1,200 with 4-5 batteries.

I got my P4P for $1000 shipped, like new with 3 batteries, and the firmware rev I was looking for, a little over a month ago before the v2 came out. It was his asking price and I didn't haggle at all. It hadn't even been registered, so I was able to get DJI refresh on it.

At the time I considered that such a good deal that I was concerned about getting ripped off, but it was legit. With the v2 being out, and a P4P "refurb" available for $1200, I would say that 1K is reasonable, but it's not my opinion that counts. As always, it's up to the seller. I will say that I have seen for myself a guy got one of the $1200 refurbs, and it was a brand new unit. This was before the v2 came out, but it makes sense, as they are now dumping the old models as refurbs.

Good luck!

I just bought a used P4P for my son as a graduation present last month. Barely 8 hours in the flight records from the prior owner.

I bought it with 3 batteries total, 3 full sets of props, and a hard shell backpack for $1100.

Thanks all, looks like new for me!
Now to decide between v2 or no v2, don't think gasses are something for me, but do like the new motors, props and longer flight times on the v2.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20