Use your Phantom 3 to scare away animals.

Reaction score
I love this caution in the Phantom 3 manual (just released):

"Keep the animals away from the aircraft when Vision Positioning system is activated. The sonar sensor emits high frequency sounds that are only audible to some animals"

Great it may piss off dog walkers near where I fly sometimes.

Edit, that was sarcastic, I'd rather be unnoticed while flying.

I buying a P3 NOW as I'm sure my Mother in Law would be affected

The next iteration for the Phantom should be a speaker and microphone, with wireless Headset, so you can hover in front of someone and talk to them. So many applications for this......within the law of course :)

The next iteration for the Phantom should be a speaker and microphone, with wireless Headset, so you can hover in front of someone and talk to them. So many applications for this......within the law of course :)

great idea, you can verbally abuse people from a safe distance :p

That would be great for Mardis Gras!

Drone gliding above the drunken masses on Bourbon St. A Stephen Hawking voice is heard above the whir, "Show me your ....!"

Good times, great footage.

My son wanted to know if it had a speaker so he could talk to his friend. Fantastic idea really. The app could send a voice file and blast it out the speaker.

I love this caution in the Phantom 3 manual (just released):

"Keep the animals away from the aircraft when Vision Positioning system is activated. The sonar sensor emits high frequency sounds that are only audible to some animals"
Laugh all you want but I have been herding my goats for a couple of years with Phantoms. Up until a few weeks ago it was the P2 (P1 before that). The goats hate the Phantoms and run out in front of it - right into the pen. I can't wait to see how they react to the P3.

Laugh all you want but I have been herding my goats for a couple of years with Phantoms. Up until a few weeks ago it was the P2 (P1 before that). The goats hate the Phantoms and run out in front of it - right into the pen. I can't wait to see how they react to the P3.
That's awesome! Where's the video?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.