Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

the first picture is the old style, the second picture is the new style, lol I don't know what a pinwheel washer looks like lol
Ah. I've got bottom version.
Pinwheel washer:
a. get pinwheel
b. put on ground
c. step on it real hard
d. look down
e. verify pinwheel is now washer

Reactions: tevek
I ordered mine a week ago and still have not received them. Should I have gotten a shipment email?

Has anyone bought aluminium mounts to replace the plastic parts?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have, but I think they milled to much metal off the lifting surface that locks into the propeller so I never used them.
By lifting surface I mean the surface that the prop will be pulling up against when you're in flight
b47f8c4475c5a43efddf3020e1897be2.jpg
061bcaf14703eb61bf67a719a2e2794f.jpg

I've been satisfied with the original spring locks, but now I'm on to the new! You guys are just the best DJI Sales Representatives.[emoji3][emoji106]

Yeah? Too bad the support side is not like that! They mailed me a set of spring locks for the new P4 they sent me without them and that is almost a month ago!!! Still waiting!!
Jim
WA5TEF

I emailed them this past Saturday and here is their response:

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.

I am delighted to assist you with.
Please note that orders for Phantom 4 Series - Propeller Mounting Plate are shipped within 5 to 7 working days from payment confirmation and another 3 to 5 days to arrive.
Since your order was confirmed on Feb. 27th, the earliest shipment we can make is on or around March 8th.
As soon as your orders ships, we will contact you via email.

Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team

So from what I've been learning in my short time with DJI, I should have my mounting plates sometime this summer....

Ordered Feb 25th, not shipped yet.

I have, but I think they milled to much metal off the lifting surface that locks into the propeller so I never used them.
By lifting surface I mean the surface that the prop will be pulling up against when you're in flight
b47f8c4475c5a43efddf3020e1897be2.jpg
061bcaf14703eb61bf67a719a2e2794f.jpg

Yes, I see what you mean.
I was going to order some but that has put me off a bit now.
They also appear to be a different angle because of this.

Got mine within 4 days[emoji1]
Great! Thank you! I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to find these. D&H Photo, where I bought the P4P+, could not find them and said they weren't available yet! I contacted DJI and they said the same. In addition DJI said when they became available that they would come pre-installed on the motor so I would have to buy the motor to get them. They also said they did not yet know when the release date for these would be. I started a live chat with DJI and when I pushed them for more info on when these plates would be available, they abruptly ended the chat session. Very unprofessional. My P4P+ will be flying again in 5-7 business days. Thank you for finding these plates.

Reactions: elarryland
Great! Thank you! I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to find these. D&H Photo, where I bought the P4P+, could not find them and said they weren't available yet! I contacted DJI and they said the same. In addition DJI said when they became available that they would come pre-installed on the motor so I would have to buy the motor to get them. They also said they did not yet know when the release date for these would be. I started a live chat with DJI and when I pushed them for more info on when these plates would be available, they abruptly ended the chat session. Very unprofessional. My P4P+ will be flying again in 5-7 business days. Thank you for finding these plates.

In just a matter of 3 months I have come to the realization that the (so called) customer service at DJI is about as bad as it gets. And I've experienced some real doozies over the years.

And good luck with that 5-7 business days unless you live next door to them...

Reactions: cstout
Thanx. Not holding my breath though. Can't make money if it's not flying.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94