Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

Cool! I'm going to have to pick up a set as well! Please everyone post pics and maybe a YouTube video of the installation. Thanks in advance!

Well even though my P4 has probably less than 10 hours on it and the old style propeller mounts are in perfect condition, add me to the list of people who've ordered the new ones. It's only money, right? :(
Never change what works fine, in my honest opinion.
Bye

Reactions: The Ghost
for me i'll stick with the stock ones , i have a spare set yet that i haven't needed to swap in yet ....once those r used up i'll take another look at this option and see how they worked out for some

Reactions: The Ghost
$18 total but how much for shipping? I wouldn't buy a set of P3 props directly from DJI not because of the cost of the props themselves, $12 was quite reasonable but the $10 was not.
That's why I tried to get them added during repair to avoid shipping but as everyone knows, if there's any deviation from the repair process, they can't handle it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been satisfied with the original spring locks, but now I'm on to the new! You guys are just the best DJI Sales Representatives.[emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

4bbc438f2a1fd9eb092f22f287148e85.jpg

By proxy, seems like DJI are admitting a flaw in their original design...

Product/component recall?

I only got my P4 in Jan17 so to see this is a bit disconcerting.

I'm going to stick with stock part until feel there's an issue - unless DJI put their hands up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, I thought it was funny they were offering free shipping, and calling it more reliable and durable than the previous version

I don't mind spending a few bucks to get an upgrade. Obviously they have made them as an improvement.

Never change what works fine, in my honest opinion.
Bye

That's usually my position as well, but I thought I better get them while they're available. I hate when I wait on something and then they aren't available later on.

I was watching video from I fix it & the guy was using a piece of spring from pen & said it worked perfect. I've never had a problem with original so not changing. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Why would it be thought that DJI would/could run out of this accessory?

I'm sure they won't, just reflecting on my past experiences of waiting. If it's something inexpensive like these I've gotten in the habit of getting them right away, even if I don't plan on installing them immediately.

Reactions: jogforfitness
My Phantom 4 Pro already has these spring mounts. I bought mine December 2016. My buddy just got his P4P and it too has the "new" mounts. Are our drones unusual? I'm not sure when DJI began shipping drones with the new mounts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94