Reaction score
Phantom 4 Series - Propeller Mounting Plate | DJI Store

Be sure to buy 2 sets for 4 motors

Go from this
02ab3bbeba056d8dfdf3b1c01f05fdfc.jpg

To this
7ff695b762af981b6ffc77980dd30b85.jpg

Last edited:
Just havin a read,,,they r bad design(originals)mine feel bit flopy but holdin on ,,;)they shoud have threds on for safety
They should not have "threds" on them, if they are taken off after every flight to pack the AC away that would be a major pain and it would be a certainty that they eventually would be cross threaded and/or over tightened by hamfisted operators.

I assume there is a little compression spring on the shaft to replace the original part, I wonder if the original spring could be left in place when the new hub is fitted for extra safety.

They should not have "threds" on them, if they are taken off after every flight to pack the AC away that would be a major pain and it would be a certainty that they eventually would be cross threaded and/or over tightened by hamfisted operators.

I assume there is a little compression spring on the shaft to replace the original part, I wonder if the original spring could be left in place when the new hub is fitted for extra safety.
Good idea,,yep i see ya point,,,,like your hamfisted expression,,my spring gona get light bend after readin that,,:eek:

Yep, I am still waiting on my set after they "forgot" to include them with my "new" drone. Guess I'll call them AGAIN. Man, what a service department!
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: cstout
What is needed to take the screws off then back on? An Allen wrench? Anything else? Is there a 'glue' needed too to keep the screws in tact when putting the new ones on? Loctite?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What is needed to take the screws off then back on? An Allen wrench? Anything else? Is there a 'glue' needed too to keep the screws in tact when putting the new ones on? Loctite?

Allen wrench 1.5 mm, I believe the new screws have Loctite on them, but not sure, haven't received mine yet

Well even though my P4 has probably less than 10 hours on it and the old style propeller mounts are in perfect condition, add me to the list of people who've ordered the new ones. It's only money, right? :(

Reactions: elarryland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94