Unlocking license slider

Reaction score
I have an issue with my Phantom 4 Advanced. I'm using an Ipad air and the DJI go 4 app. I have been flying for almost a year with no issues after getting my unlocking license from DJI "Fly Safe", etc. I have updated to the new NFZ data and now I can not turn off the unlocking license with the slider in the Genera Settings to fly outside the zone.. I emailed DJI and had to eventually get them to remove my License from my account, but my Phantom 4 still thinks I have the license activated and the slider seems to have no effect in turning it off. Can anyone help.
Thanks.

Do I understand it right, that you have a permission, which you don't intend to use anymore? Why is it a problem?

Last edited:
The problem is that I use the unlocking licence off and on in my work and have had no problems. When I wanted to fly outside of this zone I turn off the licence by sliding the slider to the "off permission". For some reason the slider has no effect on the licence and I can not fly out of the unlocking zone for which I permission. As a last resort, I asked DJI to delete the unlocking licence so I could fly a job outside the zone. They did that. The licence does not show up in my DJI account, but it still appears on the Go 4 App and the slider still has no effect on it. I'm joust wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the slider?
Thanks.

Sounds crazy, that any kind of permission blocks you from flying outside the NFZ... Reinstalling the app doesn't help?

As last resort, I'd reinstall the firmware on the bird too.

I have uninstalled and re installed the app, I have signed out of my account and signed back in, I have reset the drone to factory presets, I have updated the firmware and no fly zone. I 'm at a loss of what to try now. I have sent a bunch of flight data to DJI and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks for you help

Reactions: FlyingUser
Normally, unless you turn off the unlocking license with the slider it will not let you fly outside of that zone.
Thanks.

One more idea: set up a second dji account, and login to that one with the GO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4