Unfortunately, DJI Go app has stopped

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I noticed that I start getting random messages on my phone saying, "Unfortunately, DJI Go app has stopped." This was happening almost daily and I wasn't event trying to use the app. It wasn't opened or anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times with no resolution. I also tried uninstalling, restarting (and powering off) and then reinstalling and same thing. I am able to use it on my wife's iPad but not on mine. I have the S7 edge. I have successfully use it with the S7 edge for the past several months, the problem only recently started about 2 or so weeks ago. Any suggestions?

Hello
Did the app auto update, 2 weeks ago?
Usually when stuff gets weird, it is due to auto update! Maybe newest version no longer works with the s7? Have you tried to revert the app back one version? I'm not sure how on android, but I do know how on IOS devices! Maybe search app reversion, or revert app, might bring up some help, with android, apps.

Also try to clear some memory, and delete any unwanted or unused apps to clear some space, to speed up device, as go app, puts a huge load on your device! This may be your issue.

Keep us updated

Take care, Fly Safe!
J Dot
:cool:

People were reporting this a month or so ago, but then saying the latest phone update had fixed it.
Maybe you should see if there any updates for the phone you haven't installed.

I have P4P+ just out of the box . . updated air to to v0203 and launch Controller then Bird Display says Connected and soon as I press "Go Fly" the Controller crashes and resets . . . and does it all over again. "unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has Stopped"

Any way past this?

I could get no further than Unfortunately dji go 4 has stopped so unable to reset anything. Found a way to get by this with an input from another forum. Fire up controller and whilst pushing down C1, C2 and shutter button turn off. Was then able to do a reset. Procedure called a hard reset
I was getting a map problem before reset and still getting it. Can only get Germany on maps. Any ideas how to get home point when firing up. Never had problem with Mavic or Phantom 4 . Only P4P plus

I resolved the original problem when the entire P4P+ system was replaced by the retailer as a DOA ( dead on arrival) . . . now the new one has TWICE stopped and had to reload IN FLIGHT . . needless to say I was a bit worried as the P4P+ was 1/2 mile away both times. not knowing what orientation bird was facing or whether or not it was about to just fall out of the sky as I watched the display go BLANK!! . . I hit RTH on the controller and it headed back while the DJI GO reloaded. Seems like it is not catastrophic for the app to fail if you are not near obstacles or doing anything radical but not very comforting to have the entire display just disappear randomly. Does not happen on my Mavic and never happened over hundreds of flight on the older P4 so it's pretty clear the DJI GO 4 has some issues.

Omg im having this same issue the app just randomly pops up saying it's not responing even if in not using itt!

And it's useless if I try to open the app it just crashes so as of now I can't fly does anyone have a work around? I've tried reinstalling a few times to no help..

Check to make sure both controller AND Aircraft firmware is up to date. I've done that . . and they are . . but have still had ONE incident during flight a few days ago I just hit RTH button and reloaded DJIGO4 again and took control back with it all working before it got home . . . still VERY disconcerting

Yea me just trying to open the app it automatically crashes right at the logo screen I have no idea what it could be..

If it is doing that from the START . . before you can fly it once . . take it back to the place you bought it from and get them to give you a new one . . . that's what Drdrone.ca did for me and I've had only one issue since

This just started for me a few days ago. P3S. I've forced stopped and cleared data from app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing seems to help. Has there been a fix/solution? I use mine for real estate videos and need it back online asap. Please Help!

So is it most likely my device or the app itself? And if it's the app, is DJI not goin to fix the problem? This is very frustrating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.