Unable to connect in 5ghz

Reaction score
Went out for a quick flight this afternoon as it warmed up to around -8C and was sunny for a change. Followed my normal start up routine but DJI app would only show aircraft disconnected. I checked my wifi rebooted etc etc but nothing. I then went in and changed from 5 GHZ to 2.4ghz channel 10 and voila the aircraft connected. I turned everything off and tried again and same scenario. After I finished my flight (in 2.4ghz) I opened my controller up thinking maybe a loose wire but again everything seems to checkout. I installed an Arjtek kit a month ago and everything has been working fine until now. Any thoughts?

Went out for a quick flight this afternoon as it warmed up to around -8C and was sunny for a change. Followed my normal start up routine but DJI app would only show aircraft disconnected. I checked my wifi rebooted etc etc but nothing. I then went in and changed from 5 GHZ to 2.4ghz channel 10 and voila the aircraft connected. I turned everything off and tried again and same scenario. After I finished my flight (in 2.4ghz) I opened my controller up thinking maybe a loose wire but again everything seems to checkout. I installed an Arjtek kit a month ago and everything has been working fine until now. Any thoughts?
Wich device do you use for running the App?
Strange situation, others are unable to switch to 2,4 GHz band.
Is your connection different on 2,4 GHz as it was on 5?

Wich device do you use for running the App?
Strange situation, others are unable to switch to 2,4 GHz band.
Is your connection different on 2,4 GHz as it was on 5?
I have no trouble switch to 2.4 and I use an iPad mini 4 as well as an iPhone 6s. The problem became worse and I was getting sensor errors on 2.4. After several emails back and for with DJI customer support, they have asked that I return the drone and controller to them to have the problem rectified.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl