UltraShade 2 Fits 13 different tablets - It's Awesome!!!

Reaction score
Just released the most amazing SunShades we have ever made. Foldable & Adjustable it will fit over 90% of the midsize tablets recommended by DJI on their Go App specifications. As a bonus since the Sunshade is adjustable it may be the last Sunshade you have to purchase because the next time you upgrade your Midsize tablet you most likely will be able to continue using our UltraShade2. Incredibly high shade that offers you the optimum in protection from the suns rays, and folds away nicely when not in use. It's Awesome!

Here is the short list of tablets that we know it will fit. Don't see yours here kick us an email and we will check it for you.

Google Nexus 7
Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
Galaxy Tab 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Pro 8
Galaxy Tab S2 8
Mi Pad
Lenova Tab 50
Acer Iconia Tab 8
iPad 2
iPad 3
iPad 4
NVIDIA Shied

Order now at:
UltraShade 2 - Adjustable Tablet Shade - Drone Accessories

Check our product release video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

USMID-1.jpgUltraShade2.jpgUltraShade3.jpg UltraShade4.jpgUltraShade5.jpgUSMidHeaderImage.jpg

Reactions: pchin2
If you don't see your tablet in the list. Please contact me!!! Hi probability that it will work with our new shade if it is a mid-sized tablet like the Galaxy Tab 2S or iPad Mini 4.

Just released the most amazing SunShades we have ever made. Foldable & Adjustable it will fit over 90% of the midsize tablets recommended by DJI on their Go App specifications. As a bonus since the Sunshade is adjustable it may be the last Sunshade you have to purchase because the next time you upgrade your Midsize tablet you most likely will be able to continue using our UltraShade2. Incredibly high shade that offers you the optimum in protection from the suns rays, and folds away nicely when not in use. It's Awesome!

Here is the short list of tablets that we know it will fit. Don't see yours here kick us an email and we will check it for you.

Google Nexus 7
Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
Galaxy Tab 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Pro 8
Galaxy Tab S2 8
Mi Pad
Lenova Tab 50
Acer Iconia Tab 8
iPad 2
iPad 3
iPad 4
NVIDIA Shied

Order now at:

View attachment 31968View attachment 31969View attachment 31970 View attachment 31971View attachment 31972View attachment 31973
What have you done about heat build up on the tablets witch is a major issue-- The IPAD will go to about 125 degress F in the direct sunlight or when ambient temps are over 95 degrees. They will start flickering, ;lagging and dropping video when they heats up Have to be in the shade or in the vehicle flying in the summertime. You should consider some vents or openings in the back.
I am constructing a backing for my IPAD from 1/2 of a Life Guard case by mounting a small cooling fan that is powered by a small two cell 7.4 V lipo.

bob
What have you done about heat build up on the tablets witch is a major issue-- The IPAD will go to about 125 degress F in the direct sunlight or when ambient temps are over 95 degrees. They will start flickering, ;lagging and dropping video when they heats up Have to be in the shade or in the vehicle flying in the summertime. You should consider some vents or openings in the back.
I am constructing a backing for my IPAD from 1/2 of a Life Guard case by mounting a small cooling fan that is powered by a small two cell 7.4 V lipo.
Hi Bob, it's weird and I have run into issues in my car where my phone got to hot and shut down but to this point I've not had an issue. We have shot outside for full days and to this point (fingers crossed) ours has not gotten so hot that it did a mandatory shut off. The idea for a fan is good. I'll look into it if others are having the same issue.

bob

Hi Bob, it's weird and I have run into issues in my car where my phone got to hot and shut down but to this point I've not had an issue. We have shot outside for full days and to this point (fingers crossed) ours has not gotten so hot that it did a mandatory shut off. The idea for a fan is good. I'll look into it if others are having the same issue.
It is very prevalent with IPAD and some of the other tablets also -- a lot of posts on this forum regarding that issue, but with IPads in particular.

May order one of yours and put a fan on the back since I have to mount a shad on the one I am constructing

Thanks-- :):)

Google Nexus 7
Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
Galaxy Tab 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Pro 8
Galaxy Tab S2 8
Mi Pad
Lenova Tab 50
Acer Iconia Tab 8
iPad 2
iPad 3
iPad 4
NVIDIA Shied

Order now at:

View attachment 31968View attachment 31969View attachment 31970 View attachment 31971View attachment 31972View attachment 31973
I just ordered 1 yesterday for my NVIDIA Shield. Hope it get's shipped out today and they send me a tracking number.

I just ordered 1 yesterday for my NVIDIA Shield. Hope it get's shipped out today and they send me a tracking number.
Mick,

This is Stacy from AerialDroneAccessories.com. I'm sorry but it will not ship today. We manufacture everything to order and when you place your order we put it in the print cue. We run between 1-3 weeks before shipping. We do include this information in the description but I could see where it would be missed. I'll call you today to follow up and fully understand if you need a refund.

Reactions: mick74
It is very prevalent with IPAD and some of the other tablets also -- a lot of posts on this forum regarding that issue, but with IPads in particular.

May order one of yours and put a fan on the back since I have to mount a shad on the one I am constructing

Thanks-- :):)
Let's talk maybe I can make something where you can mount the fan for it.

I just got my ultrashade2 for the nividia shield and it does not work. I like the concept but the slots on the top and the sides for button and connector access do not work. they are too narrow for any connector to fit thru and they sit too low to the tablet and the connections are blocked by the plastic..bummed out.
s1.jpg

cant get connector thru tiny slot, even if I could see the connnectors, which are above the slot

s2.jpg

connectors sit too high above slot
s3.jpg

slot lines up on top but is too narrow to get your finger in to turn on and off easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revivalution
I just got my ultrashade2 for the nividia shield and it does not work. I like the concept but the slots on the top and the sides for button and connector access do not work. they are too narrow for any connector to fit thru and they sit too low to the tablet and the connections are blocked by the plastic..bummed out.
Hi John Just got your email. I'll get that fixed. Please send me pictures. Also let me know what you would like to do as far as a refund or one that has been fine tuned to work with the shield.

Anyone owns Tab S8.4 & tested this UltraShade2?

I show that the Galaxy Tab S 8.4will work with the UltrasShade. But I also have a SunShade Pro version which is made specifically for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. My personal favorite is the UltraShade because as I upgrade my tablet in the future it should be able to adjust to the upgrade.

While this shade has only been out a week it does not have any reviews yet. I can send you one for the SunShade Pro for the Tab S 8.4.

Also keep in mind that I also offer a satisfaction guarantee.

I show that the Galaxy Tab S 8.4will work with the UltrasShade. But I also have a SunShade Pro version which is made specifically for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. My personal favorite is the UltraShade because as I upgrade my tablet in the future it should be able to adjust to the upgrade.

While this shade has only been out a week it does not have any reviews yet. I can send you one for the SunShade Pro for the Tab S 8.4.

Also keep in mind that I also offer a satisfaction guarantee.

That will be great! :)

Does this work for an iPad Air 2? It hardly fits in the stock holder so I can't imagine this would work with the extra bulk....

s1.jpg

cant get connector thru tiny slot, even if I could see the connnectors, which are above the slot

s2.jpg

connectors sit too high above slot
s3.jpg

slot lines up on top but is too narrow to get your finger in to turn on and off easily.

John,
Looking at this most issues can be resolved by increasing the thickness of the base I believe. Would you be in agreement? The 9.2mm is how thick the shield comes in. A couple of questions before I begin the redesign.
1) 1st picture of the cable going in. The actual black plastic of the cable looks like it is as thick or thicker than the actual shield. Is that the cable that came with it? I can make it where that will work but then I have to worry about light leak coming in around the sides of the shade.
2) Picture 2 - The other side of the tablet and shade - Looks as though the access hole needs to be about a 1/3rd or more higher. That is currently 6mm from the bottom of the opening to the top. How much more do you think it needs to be raised to get proper access?
3) The third shot looks like you have pretty good access. What would you like to see happen here to make it better?
4) Are there any other buttons that need access or that are covered that are a “must" to be uncovered?
Thanks for your help. Hoping to get these changes made so you can get a working replacement ASAP.
Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
AerialDroneAccessories.com

It is not made for the Air 2. I'm working on one but as you said the holder barley holds the air 2 as it is. We are working on it though. Hopefully soon.
Hi I ordered one for my ipad air 2 in Aug and have not received it yet.. is there a problem? if so could you please refund my money that i payed through paypal

Hi I ordered one for my ipad air 2 in Aug and have not received it yet.. is there a problem? if so could you please refund my money that i payed through paypal
Mike,

I'm so sorry. I had yours down as shipped and went in and checked the tracking number and it shows the label being made but never being received at the post office. Clearly I dropped the ball. I'll call and we will do whatever you like as far as refund or sending the shade.

Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
AerialDroneAccessories.com
(205) 515-4593

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic