UK Shipping?

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone in the UK has received their shipping notice, either direct from DJI or local dealers?

Just wondering if anyone in the UK has received their shipping notice, either direct from DJI or local dealers?

Had chats with DJI customer service yesterday. P3's with extra batteries not expected to ship until mid-May. Other European shipments expected to start "soon".

Eu orders are going to UK warehouse first. Eu shipping has not started yet. I hope its not because of problems with the EC version...

Just been in chat with DJI and they said that the advanced were shipping to the UK warehouse. There's a delay with the Pro. Typical, I got the pro :-(

uploadfromtaptalk1430213179135.jpg

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 28, 17:35

Dear Dirk,

The Phantom 3 has a lot of versions based on the different location.

The UK and EU versions are on way to our UK warehouse, we will start shipping them by Apr 30th.
Please kindly wait for a few more days.

Thank you.

Any direct DJI buyers from the UK had their shipping notice yet? I originally bought direct but swapped to a local dealer, and may now be regretting it... :) My dealer said next couple of weeks even though I ordered 13th April as I missed out on the first batch of 30.

Then again, I'll be using an iPad so as there's no app yet it may not matter!

I ordered my P3P with extra battery from DJI direct on the day it went on sale. Still hasn't shipped yet [emoji19]

I've just had a call from WEX about my P3A asking if I wanted to have it delivered next week or wait another 2 weeks until the extra batteries arrive and ship as one....... Bet you can't guess what I told her

Mine is from DJI and says shipped since yesterday and there's a tracking number with DHL but still not live.
It will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday with the Bank Holiday

I just spoke with their support, apparently this has happened on a number of orders. Mine shipped on the 29th but the tracking number is wrong, or I personally think it will work once it lands and a local firm picks it up. They confirmed 3-5 days from shipping date.

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.
My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. My order was placed to DJi on April 9th.

I just spoke with their support, apparently this has happened on a number of orders. Mine shipped on the 29th but the tracking number is wrong, or I personally think it will work once it lands and a local firm picks it up. They confirmed 3-5 days from shipping date.

Check your ref number on Parcelforce - should be progressiing throgh the network....:)

Looking good for delivery today :)

uploadfromtaptalk1430543740381.png

Reactions: Mr Swilly
I have everything crossed

Reactions: Mr Swilly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member