UK hard shell backpack

I have the banggood version and it's pretty good.
I don't see any need for that strap so have pushed it underneath.
It's a nice snug fit against the lid without.

from what I see both the backpacks are the same except for the logo, I do use the strap just because it's there but I agree with you that it's not really needed, I got mine with my p3p from SLRhut in a good deal with them, my old p1 v1.1.1 is in a soft backpack not as good as the hardshell

my backpack arrived from bang good yesterday and very happy with it. had to modify the foam slightly to accept my prop guard holders.

very light weight and strong. quick delivery and a fraction of the dji price.

ideally could do with some pockets or something on the outside though. there is no where to hold my prop guards in or on the case.

my backpack arrived from bang good yesterday and very happy with it. had to modify the foam slightly to accept my prop guard holders.

very light weight and strong. quick delivery and a fraction of the dji price.

ideally could do with some pockets or something on the outside though. there is no where to hold my prop guards in or on the case.

I assume that your talking about clip-op guards, I have no problem fitting them into my DJI backpack, I do carry my shield K1 separately just in case the magnets cause problems with the compass
100_0547.JPG

I assume that your talking about clip-op guards, I have no problem fitting them into my DJI backpack, I do carry my shield K1 separately just in case the magnets cause problems with the compassView attachment 57186
ah i have put my chargers, usb sticks etc in where you have your guards. will shuffle everything around tonight and get them in

Yes the V1 backpack the control sits upright but a slight risk of damage to antennas if strop put over top.
V2 the changed it so the controller sits on its side.

The banged one I think is better made but misses the nice rubber bumpers on lid.

Yes the V1 backpack the control sits upright but a slight risk of damage to antennas if strop put over top.
V2 the changed it so the controller sits on its side.

The banged one I think is better made but misses the nice rubber bumpers on lid.

that's why some paid extra, bumpers ;-) what difference do you see Robin other than the bumpers?

I thought the DJI one everything was too tight a fit.
The banged one I got for 40 euros inc delivery, compared to 175 euros from a dealer.

I like the carbon finish.

The zip stitching on the mine fell apart already. Banggood dont seem to allow negative reviews so ive posted an update here. I wont be buying anything else from them in future. How the hell am i to know if a product is good or not if they delete all the negative reviews. grrr.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl