UK battery prices

Reaction score
Just to feedback in case anyone in the UK is looking for DJI stock batteries.

There is a European site which does free 3 day delivery, and because the Euro has been falling over the last few months (on its way back up a bit now) these are currently just over £78. If you register on the site you get a further 5% discount which makes these a bit over 74 quid. I have just bought two for £148.32 including shipping.

https://shop.epictv.com/en/drones/spare-battery-phantom-2-vision

That's a good spot robsquad. Just checked with them and they say they are a 3DR and DJI retailer, and they only sell original parts. I'll see what turns up and report back.

Last edited:
they list the P3A with extra battery at just over 975 quid, why buy in the UK when there is no duty to pay???

No they appear to be "pre-order"

pre order or not, 975 quid for a P3A with extra battery at some point in the near future is better than the same items for over 100 quid more in the UK.

Reactions: TeamYankee
I want one, but I've only had my P2V+ for 10 months ish so it seems too soon for an upgrade? I might be waiting for the P4........ and I think i would also need an upgrade in the tablet department too. I have a galaxy S4 phone and a low end TAB and I'm not sure if they have the processing power to keep up with the HD Lightbridge feed???

Me too. I have only had my P2 for 6 months or so, so need to fly it for much longer. When I work out the cost per minute of flying so far, especially with all the after market stuff bought, it is a good incentive for me not to buy anything else just yet. This is compounded by the fact that the batteries are not forward compatible of course.

I guess an upgrade to the 3 would cost around 500 quid once you've sold the P2 at a large hit and added to the the proceeds.

That's a good spot robsquad. Just checked with them and they say they are a 3DR and DJI retailer, and they only sell original parts. I'll see what turns up and report back.
OK two batteries have arrived.

The labels are the right way round, not as in the picture.
The inner and the outer box are both marked with the DJI logo
DJI documentation in English and in Chinese supplied with each of
- user guide
- information sheet,
- note stating they use upgrade cells and need firmware 1.0.27 applying
Model number is PH2-5200Ah-11.1v
Arrived with 1 bar of charge
Battery status (press for 5s) shows 4 LEDs.

They look pucker to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20