UAV-Outlet is now BuiltDrones.com

Reaction score
First off, let us thank everyone so much for all of the support over the past year and a half, making UAV Outlet your source for multirotors, parts and service. From waiting on pre orders, to customizing equipment, and repairing the occasional "oops", we've been through a lot together!

We're happy to announce that with the move to the new location at the corner of Atlantic Blvd and I295 in Jacksonville, FL, we're also revealing a new name for the company. We invite everyone to come visit at the new location and find out what Built Drones can do for you! Same helpful staff, same attention to detail, continuing to bring you the latest and greatest products all under a new name.

Reactions: damitjim
First off, let us thank everyone so much for all of the support over the past year and a half, making UAV Outlet your source for multirotors, parts and service. From waiting on pre orders, to customizing equipment, and repairing the occasional "oops", we've been through a lot together!

We're happy to announce that with the move to the new location at the corner of Atlantic Blvd and I295 in Jacksonville, FL, we're also revealing a new name for the company. We invite everyone to come visit at the new location and find out what Built Drones can do for you! Same helpful staff, same attention to detail, continuing to bring you the latest and greatest products all under a new name.

I guess this new name will grow on me :) Not sure what the Built part means.

When are the extra batteries going to be shipping?? That were purchased while you were still UAV Outlet...

I never like web names with hyphens but I actually like UAV-Outlet over the name BuiltDrones. What were some of other names that got voted off the island?
Most of the good names that we wanted were taken and not available as a domain name, we wanted 2 syllables and no hyphens.. Took us 8 months to finally pick a name.

Use "Built" as a noun and not a verb.. lol.. I knew this would come up after we changed the name but we needed to get off the UAV-Outlet for SEO reasons..

Have a crack at it, 2 syllables with the word drone in it.. www.godaddy.com :D Some available names are being bid on for $10K+..

Reactions: loganboyd
Most of the good names that we wanted were taken and not available as a domain name, we wanted 2 syllables and no hyphens.. Took us 8 months to finally pick a name.

Use "Built" as a noun and not a verb.. lol.. I knew this would come up after we changed the name but we needed to get off the UAV-Outlet for SEO reasons..

Have a crack at it, 2 syllables with the word drone in it.. www.godaddy.com :D Some available names are being bid on for $10K+..

DroneOn
DroneAway
DroneGuys
DroneShop

Where any of these taken :)

Still waiting..

Any chance we can get a little more detailed update? We've paid in full for the batteries and once again we're getting a couple words a week while the rest of the world is receiving product.

It's almost as if DJI is trying to ruin your reputation as a dealer by making sure you're always the last one to receive anything.

Any chance we can get a little more detailed update? We've paid in full for the batteries and once again we're getting a couple words a week while the rest of the world is receiving product.

It's almost as if DJI is trying to ruin your reputation as a dealer by making sure you're always the last one to receive anything.

It's been so long that you have started a new company [emoji15][emoji39]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31