Trying to recover all my flights uploaded with DJI Go App

Reaction score
I have a P3P and a P3A and have flown well over 200 miles with them and I would always sync the flights and up load them to the DJI cloud. I was logged into the account using my .edu email address which I no longer have. Okay, so I took off for the summer and hiked the entire National Ice Age Trail, all 1200 miles. So I can't get into my DJI account with my .edu address as I have no idea what that password is and I can't reset it as I no longer have that .edu email address. So I created a new DJI account and have been flying with it but only have a handful of flights. I would like to get back all my flights from before I went hiking and was wondering the easiest way to day that. I'm sure by calling DJI they probably could do it but I know they have better things to do at the time and it isn't a life or death issue for me like it is for some of the Mavic preorder folks. Anyone ever have this problem and is there anything I can do? If not I guess I just have to start flying more to get my miles back. Thanks

Reaction score
Unless you deleted the file it should still be on your phone/tablet.
Flight log txt file.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
They are not on my tablet any longer. I just want to get all my old flights from the DJI cloud linked to my new DJI account. If nothing else once all the dust settles from the Mavic then I will contact DJI.

Reaction score
I can help you as long as you know what your dji.com user & password are. You won't need to give them to me, you'll just need to know what they are.

Reaction score
I can help you as long as you know what your dji.com user & password are. You won't need to give them to me, you'll just need to know what they are.
That is just it. I used my .edu email when I did all my original flying. Then I went off hiking for a long time and reset my K1 Shield and now I don't know my password for my old .edu account. I created a new DJI account and have been flying with that.

Reaction score
The problem is that I no longer have access to that email account as it was through a school with a .edu address. And when you attempt to retrieve it it sends it to the email address that I no longer have access to.
Ohhhhh... sorry about that... I misunderstood... (reread your post, not sure how I missed that...)

Well that sucks... and you think if you call DJI they wouldn't help? It's worth a shot, especially being that you have a ton of flights...

Reaction score
Ohhhhh... sorry about that... I misunderstood... (reread your post, not sure how I missed that...)

Well that sucks... and you think if you call DJI they wouldn't help? It's worth a shot, especially being that you have a ton of flights...
Yea, I plan to do that but I know at the current time they are overwhelmed with all the Mavic shipping issues so I will call them when that settles down. No biggie as I can just keep flying.

Reaction score
Yea, I plan to do that but I know at the current time they are overwhelmed with all the Mavic shipping issues so I will call them when that settles down. No biggie as I can just keep flying.
This is true... I know there won't be any issues with mmy Mavic shipment... because I can't afford one!!!! lol...

Seriously, I hope you make out ok. I don't think I have as much data as you (43 flights), but it would suck if I lost it...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwmulcahey