Trying to figure out how to change Video settings

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the Video bitrate. Its showing 1080p/60. I've spent so much time looking through all the menus including the manual video settings and I cant for the life of me find where you change it. I wanted to see about switching to the 2.7k/24 or something like that. I have an ND filter I installed and want to lower the frame rate.

I think there have been so many upates to the DJI Go app that I don't remember where this setting is anymore.

Thanks!

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the Video bitrate. Its showing 1080p/60. I've spent so much time looking through all the menus including the manual video settings and I cant for the life of me find where you change it. I wanted to see about switching to the 2.7k/24 or something like that. I have an ND filter I installed and want to lower the frame rate.

I think there have been so many upates to the DJI Go app that I don't remember where this setting is anymore.

Thanks!
I think you are referring to frame rate rather than bitrate. Are you connected to the AC when trying to change settings....

I think you are referring to frame rate rather than bitrate. Are you connected to the AC when trying to change settings....

Yes and I finally found it. I didn't realize the video settings were under the little Photo Icon. doh!. So I set it to 2.7k/24 and if I understand correctly I'm supposed to double that on my frame rate when using an ND filter.

Yes and I finally found it. I didn't realize the video settings were under the little Photo Icon. doh!. So I set it to 2.7k/24 and if I understand correctly I'm supposed to double that on my frame rate when using an ND filter.
No.

Ideally at EV0 your shutter speed will be twice frame rate.

Ideally yes. In reality you won't get an ND filter that will allow for TV at twice frame rate while maintaining best EV though.

Ideally yes. In reality you won't get an ND filter that will allow for TV at twice frame rate while maintaining best EV though.

Is there a better recommendation when using ND filters? This is my first time ever using one. Maybe 24 FPS is not ideal?

THanks!

Maybe 24 FPS is not ideal?

Me living in a PAL 25 fps country thinks 24 fps is not ideal because a) mobile devices use 30 fps base and b) because European TVs have for a long time played PAL and NTSC and 25 fps and that odd 30/1.001 fps just fine.

So I have planned to set my devices to 30/60/120 fps so mixing footage does not need messy and jerky frame rate conversions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.