Trying some new low noise props on a P4 std

I was hoping for a new record for me. to much wind with gusting up to 25mph.
please enjoy the music
Cool flight,,loved music,,so how did you find low noise props,,I find on mine in wind it's bit unsteady

Cool flight,,loved music,,so how did you find low noise props,,I find on mine in wind it's bit unsteady
In the past with mild to gusting winds, my camera would show rocking in the video. I’ve recalibrated the gimbal a few times. Make sure the gimbal was ok. In this flight I was getting 25 mph gusts. On screen I was getting the high wind warning. ( the little window), but also the top left where normally green and ready to fly message. I was getting warning of high winds. Can’t say I’ve ever see the warning there before. I did not notice anything in the camera except when I turned around to come back. The camera did a odd quick tilt.
It would seem that with the large area mass of the low noise props. It would handle the wind better. I’m in no way an expert.

In the past with mild to gusting winds, my camera would show rocking in the video. I’ve recalibrated the gimbal a few times. Make sure the gimbal was ok. In this flight I was getting 25 mph gusts. On screen I was getting the high wind warning. ( the little window), but also the top left where normally green and ready to fly message. I was getting warning of high winds. Can’t say I’ve ever see the warning there before. I did not notice anything in the camera except when I turned around to come back. The camera did a odd quick tilt.
It would seem that with the large area mass of the low noise props. It would handle the wind better. I’m in no way an expert.
When no wind I find low noise steady but any wind for me they seem bit wishy washy,cause wider they do push more air (makes for good leaf blower)as for gimble tilt I think most p4 flyers have had this,,I've had it,I've had it with no wind,cause of that I nearly fly drone into ocean,,as for the wind warning I think most get that aswell,,it might not be windy but combination of foward flight and wind on the cam can give this warning,or cause a tilt on cam on occasion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj