Travel to Cabo from Chicago

Reaction score
Heading to Cabo at the end of January and thought it would be cool to bring my P3S to try taking some videos/photos. Anyone out there know if it’s possible to bring drone to Mexico?

Heading to Cabo at the end of January and thought it would be cool to bring my P3S to try taking some videos/photos. Anyone out there know if it’s possible to bring drone to Mexico?
Suggest you contact the carrier. I've seen different policies. The P3 batts are 4480mAh, 15.2V LiPo (lithium polymer).

Reactions: tomkuhn1
After you contact the carrier as Larbear suggested above ^....You need to get in touch with the Mexican government and the place where you are going to stay at and see IF they allow drones in a specific area around the hotel complex and country side and the beaches and their "NO FLY ZONES" !....and be sure to ask what you need to know to go thru the Mexican customs with the drone and batterys......GOOD LUCK and when you get back be sure to post some pictures and videos of the area !

After you contact the carrier as Larbear suggested above ^....You need to get in touch with the Mexican government and the place where you are going to stay at and see IF they allow drones in a specific area around the hotel complex and country side and the beaches and their "NO FLY ZONES" !....and be sure to ask what you need to know to go thru the Mexican customs with the drone and batterys......GOOD LUCK and when you get back be sure to post some pictures and videos of the area !
Sounds like too many hoops to go through. Even if someone say yes, someone else might say no. Will have to just use the iPhone for whale pics I guess. Oh well. Thanks for the info guys.

Reactions: LarBear360
Best to be wary...hotels and Private Residence complexes aré particularly
‘Sensitive’ to ‘Aerial Invasion’...commercial
Real estate flyovers are a burgeoning field.
Only with permissions of course...

Reactions: tomkuhn1

Curious if you decided to bring your drone to Cabo or not. I'm headed there in June.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik