Transmitter Suggestions? - Bought a Phantom 2 v2.0 w/out transmitter

Reaction score
I recently got a pretty awesome deal on a used Phantom v2.0 but the transmitter wasn't for sale (don't worry, fully tested & inspected before paying). What transmitter should I buy?
I plan to use a GoPro Hero4, this gimbal and a Boscam TS832 transmitter. Is the Phantom 2 v2.0 stock transmitter the best bang for the buck (~$70 on eBay) or should I really invest in something else? I don't want to spend a ton of money on a fancy transmitter. But at the same time, if there's a transmitter that will surely be more useful/better) in the long run than the stock transmitter for the same price or only a few bucks extra, I might consider it. The only other UAV I have currently is a Hubsan X4 H107C and I don't have plans to purchase other UAVs at this time. Any insights are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I recently got a pretty awesome deal on a used Phantom v2.0 but the transmitter wasn't for sale (don't worry, fully tested & inspected before paying). What transmitter should I buy?
I plan to use a GoPro Hero4, this gimbal and a Boscam TS832 transmitter. Is the Phantom 2 v2.0 stock transmitter the best bang for the buck (~$70 on eBay) or should I really invest in something else? I don't want to spend a ton of money on a fancy transmitter. But at the same time, if there's a transmitter that will surely be more useful/better) in the long run than the stock transmitter for the same price or only a few bucks extra, I might consider it. The only other UAV I have currently is a Hubsan X4 H107C and I don't have plans to purchase other UAVs at this time. Any insights are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Then buy the one on ebay and you will have to link it to the P2 when it arrives.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj