Transmitter Phantom 2 Newest version and modified!!

Reaction score
Has rechargeable lipo battery and camera tilt wheel. It has already been completely modified so no need to worry about getting the white glue off. It's ready to go!!
$85.00 including shipping

20150629_183444.jpg

Where are you located and what firmware version do you have it at? The reason I'm asking is because I updated my NDJ6 remote with version 1.0.2.26. Apparently the update was for the Inspire remote. I have no idea why that would even come up as an option as an update for my controller, but I installed it as they state to keep up with the firmware updates. Since then, I have major communication issues with my Phantom 2 V3. I still have to do some experimentation with a friends controller as soon as he is back from holidays to see if it's in fact the remote or the receiver in the unit itself, but I am starting the shopping stage now so I can enjoy the rest of the summer at least, instead of waiting for the 8 week process of warranty repair. By then my summer will be over (I'm in Winnipeg, MB) and when spring comes around, my warranty will be over anyway, so my only option is to repair it myself.

I am not real sure what firmware is on it . It was the Orginal controller that came with my p2 v+ version 3 . I bought a new one to modify and didn't want to void my warranty but then I ended up modifying the bird so the warranty was voided anyway so I went ahead and modified the original controller thinking it would be easier to sell. I didn't use this controller for very many flights may be 7 or 8 . I recently sold my bird with the other modified controller and have upgraded to the p3 pro. I do still have this controller for sale buy I'm not sure how I would check the firmware .
60 bucks shipped and it's yours . It's just taking up space on my work bench lol

You go into phantom rc assistant program and it will tell you what version you are... Do not update to 1.0.2.26 as it is not the right update!! I see allot of posts selling their controllers, but it's not the controller... It's the update!?

!Someone screwed up at DJI and gave the wrong update link is what I'm guessing..

**** tablets! Sorry, bad post there... All im saying is the firmware for this may me screwing allot of people as far as fly aways... The controller just stops communicating midnight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31