Transmission Signal Weak

Reaction score
I am standing right next to the drone and I am getting this error I really don't know what's wrong with it, also I don't have an SD card inserted and I'm getting this unknown SD card error.

Please Help.
Screenshot_20190405-180337.jpeg

Last week I got the warning 'picture transmission weak' or something like that. This happened after 700m which hadn't happened before.
I have P4P+. I was over a lake and I'm wandering if the water surface has something to do with that. I have got new (refurbishment) drone. >At previous one this did not happen. Maybe the drone itself. I'll see that on next flights. The video recorded was OK.
My question is only if somebody have had experienced similar problem over the water.

Last week I got the warning 'picture transmission weak' or something like that. This happened after 700m which hadn't happened before.
I have P4P+. I was over a lake and I'm wandering if the water surface has something to do with that. I have got new (refurbishment) drone. >At previous one this did not happen. Maybe the drone itself. I'll see that on next flights. The video recorded was OK.
My question is only if somebody have had experienced similar problem over the water.
I don't want to misuse this thread but it is about the signal so the same topic.

@IamKhenaanT,
If you don't figure this out, start a new thread in the Standard Area, and give a link to here.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72