Transfering video from P4P+ to computer........?

Firstly, what resolution were you recording in? 4K60? And secondly, what computer are you using? How powerful is it? The thing is that if you're using a computer with not enough RAM (memory) or GPU (graphics power), it might not be able to handle the high resolution.
Nick :)

What SD card are you recording onto? I had issues with slow SD's. It needs to be the same rating as the one included with the drone.

It's the one that was included with the drone...I spoke with a buddy and he told me that recording in 4K at 30fps is why my video was a bit jumpy...? He told me to record 1080p at 120

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When you selected the clips to download them to the monitor (and then edit in the editor), did you select to connect to the aircraft to download the footage? Otherwise, you're using footage from the cache video that is stored either way, and then it can get jumpy because of low service or connection.

I have the same problem when I view videos on my Mac. They open in the Quick Time player and are choppy when I view them. But, they look fine when I view them in Premiere Pro and after uploading to YouTube.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav