Trade Phantom 3 pro for a Mavic Pro

Reaction score
Hi all thanks for accepting me to the board.
I have a very nice p3p i have been kicking around the idea of Selling/Trading for a mavic pro i was kinda wanting some other
P3 people to weigh in on the idea. First of all i just play with my drone its not a peice of business equipment to Me. I love it.
But their is something about the mavic
That keeps pulling me in that direction
I like the size of it and the portability
Vs my big ol case and the big drone.
I really don't know what the pros and cons
Are... please dont be shy chime in and give me your point of view on this.

You should do what seems to be the most fun.

I have a P3 4K which I am repairing after using for 3 years, and it still is a great machine if I can fix it.

For the last 1.5 years I have been flying a Mavic Air. It is very small, and travels well along with my DLSR in the same bag. It is quite unobtrusive and doesn‘to seem to scare bystanders as much. It’s images are almost as good as the P3. It is much better at low level close in flying.

The P4 adv has a much better camera, and makes the best videos and picture But definitely requires more logistics work to transport and fly, so I am less likely to have it with me for spontaneous shooting.

As part of my part time duties at a local college I fly a P3A under part 107 rules for air pollution research. The bigger platform allows carrying instruments and just seems more durable and suitable for the application.

For personal use under recreational rules I just bought a used Mavic Pro. Same photgraphy capabilities, uses the later more sophisticated version of the DJI Go app, and occupies less storage space.

3putt,
Nice video. All accept the part, Flying over a Coast Guard vessel. Looks like they saw the drone and reduced speed. Oops but looked cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie