Trade Inspire 1 V1 for Phantom 4

Reaction score
Looking to trade a mint Inspire 1 for a Phantom 4. Must be in MINT condition with at least 3 batteries and have all factory accessories. Hard case or back pack a plus. Don't want a phantom 3. My inspire comes with all factory accessories including 1 TB47 battery. Don't bother me with junk or anything that has been crashed or abused.

I have 4 inspire 1's.
Going on a trip and want something a little more compact. Bought a Mavic but wont have it in time. would prefer local

Reactions: 180 Productions
Looking to trade a mint Inspire 1 for a Phantom 4. Must be in MINT condition with at least 3 batteries and have all factory accessories. Hard case or back pack a plus. Don't want a phantom 3. My inspire comes with all factory accessories including 1 TB47 battery. Don't bother me with junk or anything that has been crashed or abused.

I have 4 inspire 1's.
Going on a trip and want something a little more compact. Bought a Mavic but wont have it in time. would prefer local

i'm here in MA 01420 with brand new p4 with 3 batteries and carrying case

I have 4 inspire 1's.
If

I have 4 inspire 1's.
If you do not trade, how much will you sell the Inspire 1?

I have a P4, 2 batteries, polar pro filters, carbon props, all original props as well as metal connectors for the original props, SKB wheeled travel case and original box....and everything that was with as new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair