Torture.

NO. Read the threads you newbie dunderhead. ..............

Slide1_zpsnz3vq0rq.jpg

Forgive him, edonovani, he clearly doesn't know. GB Phantom, when you wake up one morning and suddenly realise you have far more Life behind you than remains in front, two things happen; the first is Time seems to move very much faster, with spring, summer, autumn and winter arriving and passing much faster than before.

The second thing that happens is you slip into what is loosely termed one's 2nd childhood, whereupon all the things that you wanted to do, but didn't have the money to do before, like indulging one's desire for owning and playing with expensive toys, suddenly becomes possible.

Of course, the time thing plays its part, the 'I want it now factor' sometimes leading to bouts of childish petulance and impatience. When I feel just such a bout coming on, if the paintbrush thing doesn't work, I go into town and have a coffee or a beer, watch the girls passing and leer at their butts. Such things are expected of the old, so it is semi-respectable pastime, just as long as you don't make it too obvious. There are some benefits to getting old, apart from the free bus pass...:)

Old? Maybe. Grown men? Nah, I don't think so.
Oh MAN!, you nailed it!! At 67 I am fit, retired, kid's gone, wife happy, and financially sound, so what am I to do? Check off that bucket list of course, and playing with expensive toys is one of them, besides that 'Having a beer and watching the girls bit', I enjoy that also :)

Reactions: Greyfox51
Hah - that made me smile! I also have patience issues.... It is a pain having to wait longer than Amazon Prime delivery.....but hey we'll curse DJI as soon as we get it anyway for some reason or other !!!!

I sold my P2V+ to fund my P3 order!! My remedy is to get something like my Blade 350QX which I fly every day and is sooooooo much fun.

It's small consolation but it doesn't half move....... you can sling it all over the shop and because of its price you can do things with it that you'd never do with a Phantom:)

Sadly I can't even do that as I sold my Blade 350 QX2 as part of ordering the P3. That said, my little 200qx is keeping me at least partially entertained :).

Reactions: Hovtech
NO. Read the threads you newbie dunderhead. Then go over to the newbie section, read a while the posts over there when you get to 100 posts come back and post something useful!
Could you possibly be a bit less rude? This is the second or third post I've read with you ranting about someone making a post without reading the backlog first.

Salvation, I believe, may have arrived. The salmon have started to run the river and the lodge is full of newly arrived fishing guests, all with high hopes.

I shall be kept very busy this next couple of weeks.

My great fear now is of the Phantom being delivered and, with both of us working and no-one here to sign for parcel, finding that dreaded card that says, We called but there was no one home to take delivery of your goods. To arrange for a collection of your goods, please call our head office on...

NNNOOOO!!!!

My great fear now is of the Phantom being delivered and, with both of us working and no-one here to sign for parcel, finding that dreaded card that says, We called but there was no one home to take delivery of your goods. To arrange for a collection of your goods, please call our head office on...

NNNOOOO!!!!

If I get one of these I'll cry, seriously
10750379_10154931283830525_5715235391951067481_o.jpg

NNNOOOO!!!!
That's why I have mine delivered to the office, plus I can open it up and get the batteries charging.

NO. Read the threads you newbie dunderhead. Then go over to the newbie section, read a while the posts over there when you get to 100 posts come back and post something useful!
Please keep it nice. We were all at that stage at one point. We dont want the first thing he sees on the forum is someone calling him retarded.

Please keep it nice. We were all at that stage at one point. We dont want the first thing he sees on the forum is someone calling him retarded.

Come on, you saw what he did, he used something nice to add an even more awful thing..he's cunning and deceptive, I like it.
Also how dare that man asked something about a Phantom on these forums, really what was he thinking :)
---------------------------------------------------------
(did he change topic to a Phantom) (sigh)
===========================================

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31