Top Speed Flight / Dashware

Reaction score
I was able to finally get around to at least do a shake down flight yesterday. Those that know me from the Vision Plus forum here on Phantom Pilots know I like trying to break my personal best records in Top Speed Flight flying.

I had somewhat of a tailwind(south), and then we had big time wind gust from my direct left(west). I made this flight when the wind was the calmest as I did not want to deal with the wind gust we were having. Had I been more acquainted with my P3P I would have setup for the wind gust instead. But this was more about just going through the motions so I can see things I may want to focus on more later on.
So there are reasons why I used each one of the gauges that I did. Most of it was dictated by the profile of the software used to gather the data. You might notice the compass reading tends to jump around a lot and that is due to how Flytrex has that part of their gauge setup and I haven't taken the time to fix it.

Anyway, I got my #1 out of the way now at least. :)

Are you sure you weren't going 88 mph? It looks the flux capacitor in the Phantom has brought you into the future. Year 2060

I wish I was going that fast. It would take close to a 28mph wind gust to get me to those speeds.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl