Tom's Tech Time - Watch This Before You Buy a Mavic Pro

So... this is aimed at people who don't yet own a Mavic. Hence, no reason to post it on the Mavic website and it being more appropriate here.

Even though I just bought a P4 in July, I am very excited about the Mavic! It looks to be perfect for mountain biking or hiking trips . Don't get me wrong, the P4 will still be my go to for road trips but because of the mavics size, it will end up in my backpack with everything that I need to carry when trekking in the wilderness. I will still wait before I purchase while DJI works out the bugs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
For those not inclined to watch the whole clip... basically says it's all good and doesn't propose any significant reason not to buy one.

Nothing about flying above 200ft and heavy winds....I think we won't start hearing about more of this till it's released into the real world

I can get 20% discount on this thing which is great. Will preorder today

One of the catalogue companies over here in the U.K. often has promotions for new or existing customers. I wasn't sure what to get and strangely was wondering if I hung on would they get the Mavic in ? Bingo! Discount was only valid until end of the month too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

One of the catalogue companies over here in the U.K. often has promotions for new or existing customers. I wasn't sure what to get and strangely was wondering if I hung on would they get the Mavic in ? Bingo! Discount was only valid until end of the month too.

Hey there. Which catalogue you referring to?

Nothing about flying above 200ft and heavy winds....I think we won't start hearing about more of this till it's released into the real world

What about flying above 200 feet and heavy winds? I flew in both yesterday...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers