Today was the first day i started to take photos with my uav need ya opinion

Reaction score
Tell me what ya think honestly
screen_9047707fd2d2ee6e_1589069982000.jpeg
screen_dc81507752beca1f_1589070718000.jpeg
screen_3204492e536ca512_1589051292000.jpeg
20200509_190452_HDR.jpeg

How would i get them to fit peoples screen i think these are the raw not the jepg i am learning

looks good! composition seems to be good. At first i was going to say to play with your exposure settings but i guess it was just getting dark in the day. Good stuff man!

If it’s still in raw, you can do a lot of tweaking with it. Play with it and let’s see what you have got. Photography is an art form and expresses what you see. What I think, may not be as you see things.

In my opinion you need to do more with your pictures to make them more alive. You might want the stark look. I’d bring down the highlights and give a little more color to the sky. Bring up the shadows to get a little more outline of the buildings so they aren’t a dark blob. BUT, that is just one man’s opinion. You be you. ?

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
How would i get them to fit peoples screen i think these are the raw not the jepg i am learning
The size of your photos appearing on someone's screen is dependent on the resolution settings of the viewer's screen. Your image of the road with the trees overgrowing a barn are 960 x 540 at 96 ppi. That translates to an image size of 10 inches by 5 5/8 inches if you were to print it at 96 ppi. The quality would be very poor but posting here may have dropped the resolution to 96ppi. That is to save space on the forum server and to discourage anyone from copying your photos and making higher quality prints from them.

In my opinion your photos are quite good for a beginner (I am really not an expert). If you are not familiar with post processing I would recommend checking tutorials on YouTube. There are plenty of knowledgeable photogs out there who are more than happy to share their knowledge.

Happy flying and happy shooting.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
I like the reflections in the river shot. Definitely a lovely subject that you could return to over and over again. Well done and keep taking photos and videos.

Some people would prefer more classic framing using the 'rule of thirds'. Try turning on the grid in the camera settings - this will help you compose shots so that the horizon is on either the upper or lower third.

I think that the horizon isn't quite level but this is something we have all noticed ourselves at some time. I would calibrate the gimbal. But you could always rotate the photo fractionally in your editing software. Serif are currently offering 50 percent off Affinity Photo so I think that it is about US25 at the moment. This is sophisticated software that will help you to develop you RAW images to get the best out of them. I am just starting out using Affinity and I am finding it to be very powerful. There are numerous tutorials on YouTube that will teach you how to use the program.

Keep up the good work. All the best, Martin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair