Tobermory Like You've Never Seen it Before!

:) Ya right I have never seen it like that before , course I have never seen it period ;) Nice work and thank's for sharing ! Keep em coming killa !

Ya I don't mind taking it close to him cause I know his reaction. The last scene was a bit of movie movie magic ;) I was actually holding the quad.

Reactions: claws
Ya I don't mind taking it close to him cause I know his reaction. The last scene was a bit of movie movie magic ;) I was actually holding the quad.
;) Sure ya was ! :p

Yes, you're right - a unique view. FYI, here's my (P2V+) video of nearby Bruce Peninsula National Park - taken in very different weather last July:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dirkclod
;) Sure ya was ! :p

If you watch closely you can tell when he takes a step.

Beautiful dog, similar to my first dog, Lear. Totally awesome Malamute. I named mine after the Jet, folks thought he was named after the King. So much for that stuff... Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, you're right - a unique view. FYI, here's my (P2V+) video of nearby Bruce Peninsula National Park - taken in very different weather last July:
Pretty place !! Ya had me rocking in my seat with that one
shake_that_animated_avatar_100x100_24487.gif
:)

Nice Ross, you're pretty good at this stuff. I will say you gotta do sumpin about the YAW thing though. It happens too fast and too often. So, when you get it right, teach me. I can see when it's not cool, I still can't do it cool though.

What else ya got. This is good for my soul to see these beautiful places.

Yes, I agree - the YAWs were too quick in that video. (The P2V+'s yaw control is very sensitive.) When I took that video, I'd only just started flying; hopefully they're a bit better now.

You can find several more videos on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/finlayson

Alrighty then. I'm tired of typing and having to think to do it so I'll watch your vids and enjoy our next conversation.

So, I'm afraid to ask, but are you from/and/or living in the Bay Area? I'm not trying to be too much of a snoop. Just like to know who I am chatting with.

Yes, I live in the (San Francisco) Bay Area (though I'm originally from New Zealand; you'll see a few of my videos are from there as well).

Yes, I live in the (San Francisco) Bay Area (though I'm originally from New Zealand; you'll see a few of my videos are from there as well).
Do you know folks that need an undocumented alien as a handyman? I'd smuggle myself on a slow boat to New Zealand in a minute. Awe crap, I mixed my metaphors, or mixed up just one.

Last edited:
Where about's in NZ? I'm from Wellington though have been living in Sydney for a while now and there are many moments when I wish I had access to the NZ countryside that I once did (mind you - the Sth Island has the most stunning scenery - that's not to say there aren't magic places in the north, as there are - but you get what I mean).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.