Throttled UP at Sunset !

Reaction score
I took my P3SE to a new area to fly in last Saturday....its a mile and a half square field at a park....and the best thing Is no trees till the very outer edge of the parks.....Not much WiFi pollution either.....i had a blast flying 3 batterys and on the 4th.....i landed and waited for the sun to set.......i seen the layer of over head clouds and with the sun in the south west area..and it was very clear......I knew that the sunset was going to be a "keeper" and it was.....My Drone in the sunset was beautiful...I used my Canon SX 20 IM to capture it as it hoovered their...Hope you like the picture !
Parkville Park Sunset (small).jpg

Love it mahn!!!!!
(I would have lower my camera down just a little bit, to add the dark ground to add more contrast to the picture. To blend it out a bit. Not much though. Love the colors.

Love it mahn!!!!!
(I would have lower my camera down just a little bit, to add the dark ground to add more contrast to the picture. To blend it out a bit. Not much though. Love the colors.
Charlie....Your durn l u c k y to even get this picture....i was holding the RC in left hand. and the large digital camera in the other...with one finger on camera and....I actually zoomed it in on the drone.....and With that "same"..... (((((COLD finger)))))......snapped the picture ! it was cold and the winds was too and i near did not want to do picture..."But Did" ! i guess i'm talented eh !

Last edited:
Zero-Gravity-Remote-Controller-Harness-System-for-DJI-Phantom-1-2-3-4-Inspire This is what I use... Works great and stays put..

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
VERY NICE PHOTO INDEED. Although I agree with charlieb4, so I added a little more "ground" to your photo. I think it makes it a little more balanced. :) . hope you like it.View attachment 95384
Haaaaaay nice job looks great !.......like i told Charlie.....holding the RC cradled in left arm...a few pound Digital camera in the other hand...and IT WAS on ZOOM as the drone was at least 100 feet away.....made it very hard to frame it nicely and Then lift my trigger finger to take the picture and Not loosing tight grip on the Canon SX-20 IM camera !

Yep, but nicely done!
In my next picture of the drone in the sunset....i recently repaired the tripod where it attaches to the camera......now i can simply touch the shutter button and take the pictures...Thats why i was limited of the shooting of the picture.......Drone Onnnnnnnnnnn KerryLaw

Reactions: charlieb4
Now, that is a much better picture, love it! Question.........may I have an 8x11 print? Let me know the cost. Well Done! Proud of you!

Now, that is a much better picture, love it! Question.........may I have an 8x11 print? Let me know the cost. Well Done! Proud of you!
Free To You Charlie and any body else too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl