Three Quick Green Flashes When Trying To Start Motors

Reaction score
Appreciate any advice or tips on getting my Phantom 1 flying again.

It sat on a shelf for months and my original battery's voltage dropped too far to charge.

So I purchased a new battery.
Amazon.com: Tenergy 11.1V 3S 2700mAh 25C LIPO Battery Pack w/ XT60 Connector for DJI Phantom, CX-20, and DJI F450: Toys & Games

The Phantom runs through the compass calibration process just fine and appears ready to fly with a steady flashing green light. When I put the sticks in the corners to start the motors, I get three rapid green flashes and the motors do not start.

Is the Phantom having an issue with the new battery?

It sat on a shelf for months and my original battery's voltage dropped too far to charge.

Amazon.com: Tenergy 11.1V 3S 2700mAh 25C LIPO Battery Pack w/ XT60 Connector for DJI Phantom, CX-20, and DJI F450: Toys & Games

The Phantom runs through the compass calibration process just fine and appears ready to fly with a steady flashing green light. When I put the sticks in the corners to start the motors, I get three rapid green flashes and the motors do not start.

You need to back up a bit. You are giving some bad info to us. Your P1 doesn't care which brand of battery as long as the voltage is correct. The Phantom doesn't run through a compass calibration. You do that by flipping the top right switch at least 5 times to enter the calibration mode. That is AFTER the quad boots up and is optional. Explain better.

Apologies, I'm new to the forum. When I place the new battery in the Phantom, I get the beeps that I'm used to hearing. It then tries to find the GPS satellites, which it does successfully. (Constant slowly flashing green light.)

I then flip the top right switch a few times and the light turns orange. I spin it once around horizontally until the light turns solid green. Then vertically until the light goes off. I'm then back to a slowly flashing green light. All looks good to me to this point.

I then try to put the sticks into the corners to start the motors, but the motors don't start. Instead a get three real quick green flashes. Anytime I put the sticks into the corners, I get the same three quick green flashes. The motors never start.

Does that help clarify things?

You may need to calibrate your transmitter. Have you done this in the assistant software connecting it to your computer?. After compass calibration...both switches need to be in full upright position unless you have something else planned.

In Naza v2? I believe I did this, but I'm not sure. Naza does register that the sticks are at the edge of their ranges when they actually are.

Hi, I know it was a while back but did you fix this. I have exactly the same issue as everything is green and good to go but motors won't start. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik