This website seems a bit off

Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing that this site is not updating properly?
Yeh I notice it ,thought it was just me,I'm still waiting for these special features and I still have adds

Its been that way for a while for me. Join the club....

@dirkclod .....I mentioned that quite a while back ( October of 2018 to be exact )and it is still in limbo....Its not a big deal really but it should be fixed.

I put in an ad to sell a p3. That was sold and I updated the ad to reflect that. When I look at the classified list, it doesn’t show the updated information.
I just checked the ad again. It still doesn’t show the updated info.
It should read sold.

@dirkclod .....I mentioned that quite a while back ( October of 2018 to be exact )and it is still in limbo....Its not a big deal really but it should be fixed.
Well did you speak with Clackey, I can’t do any of that stuff.

I put in an ad to sell a p3. That was sold and I updated the ad to reflect that. When I look at the classified list, it doesn’t show the updated information.
I just checked the ad again. It still doesn’t show the updated info.
It should read sold.
I just looked and shows SOLD in the tittle. I just locked it.

Not sure but from my view which is on my Mac now this is what I see so I don't know but when C see's my flag maybe he can shed some light on what's going on.

If

I look at the classified list of ads, it doesn’t read sold. If I click on the ad, it reads sold. Very odd.

Clean out your browser archive ... its likely paging the old ...

Reactions: Capt KO
Ya, this site is configured and updating the same as all the others as far as we can see from our end. If you have a specific issue then please message me directly with the example and I'll dig into it.

@ianzone - I just tested the premium again and you shouldn't be seeing any ads as a premium member as long as you are logging in to phantompilots.com directly (not tapatalk). Also, your premium features are all active and described here - https://phantompilots.com/threads/premium-pilot-features-and-instructions.144024. Message me directly if this is not the case and I'll dig in further.

Thanks,

C.

Well did you speak with Clackey, I can’t do any of that stuff.
No. I messaged @BigAl07 and he referred to @clackey . It is a notification update issue. I don't see any notification updates unless I re-load the page. ( This is only on PC ). On initial load, they show up fine. But leave the page open for a while and notifications never appear, as I said unless I re-load the page. It is not a cache issue that I can find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez