This is interesting!

Reaction score

It's an impressive system for sure. Here are several interesting discussions about it....

Search results for query: aeroscope

After seeing some idiot fly Fenway Park the other night I am glad that this is available. That type of flying when there is a TFR gives those who follow the law a bad name.

I did a search here to see if there was any discussion about the drone over Fenway Park. This morning's news said they got the drone and pilot who is a kid. I was wondering how they did that. I was thinking the person can just land then be invisible unless they post the pictures/videos online.

After seeing some idiot fly Fenway Park the other night I am glad that this is available. That type of flying when there is a TFR gives those who follow the law a bad name.
When criminals using firearms does it gives a bad name to law abiding gun owners?
That is because those who assigned bad names are extremely stupid people with knee jerk reaction and feel better solutions.
Killing illegal. People are still killing. And so on.
Cops should be concerned about 100 violent crimes that day in Boston. Not some juvi flying harmless drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna