Thinking of selling my Phantom 4 V2

Reaction score
Hey
I'm thinking of selling my Phantom 4 V2 with all the accessories. I looked at the 'Classified' Forum - but there's a message box there saying I'm not authorized to post there. Is there some extra step I need to do in order to post there?
Thanks
Tom

Reactions: dronesky
Hey
I'm thinking of selling my Phantom 4 V2 with all the accessories. I looked at the 'Classified' Forum - but there's a message box there saying I'm not authorized to post there. Is there some extra step I need to do in order to post there?
Thanks
Tom
I think you need 10 posts before you can sell

Reactions: dirkclod
Clasifeds have guidelines, # 1 . Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.
You have the time but need more post. Just go to intros and welcome 7 members.

Reactions: SkyFly and dronesky
Thanks for info - I'll ask for assistance
Tom
Tom i see you got your 10 post but have not listed. If your still having issues just let me know and will get a Admin to fix ya up.

Reactions: SkyFly and dronesky
Curious as I want another before they are proclaimed a critically endangered species.

Curious as I want another before they are proclaimed a critically endangered species.
I completely agree. That 20MP mechanical shutter camera taking 5.4K shots is better than any Mavic (IMHO). I don’t yet know what the video looks like for a 3 Pro so that may not fair. Either way, I really just like the way the Phantom series holds up in wind. I also think less movable parts (arms) are a weakness compared to a solid frame model like the P4P. It’s so sad to see it go. I’m just worried about getting OEM batteries in a year or so. Overall, I’m not sheiting on the Mavic series other than it doesn’t look as good. The 3 Pro might prove me wrong and I’ll be happy buying one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20