Reaction score
While filming production shoots it's hard to find a Sunshade that can hold up to a production environment. The flimsy shades offered by many will not work for a professional drone pilot or Aerial DP. That's why we created AerialDroneAccessories. We manufacture custom Sunshades that rigid and collapsable while offering a deep dark shade for the best flying environment. See what you've been missing today.

Check Us Out: www.aerialdroneaccessories.com

NOTE TO PURCHASER: Because of the high demand for one of our sunshades all orders require a 5-15 business day manufacturing period before they will ship.

iPhone-6+-Sunshade-1.jpg OSMO-MICSHADE-3.jpg
USMID-1.jpg SSPRO-Air-1.jpg USB-Charger-1.jpg

Attachments

• BE5A7966.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 459
The price is high but I don't see these sun shades as for the every day user. They are aimed at someone who wants a good product that does a great job and is very easy to use. There are cheaper shades on the market but how many are plastic, fold down on themselves and also allow the device to be stored within them? I don't know of any. On top of that, theses are now adjustable.

I'm tempted but I don't have enough times where sun light is an issue. So I can't justify the expense. But I think there would be a lot of people who would pay top dollar for something as slick as this.

I bought one of these shades, and use it all the time. I have tried a lot of them and this one, although not perfect and not cheap,works better than the others and I love the fact it folds down and protects the tablet as one unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj