The Manfrotto pack is almost perfect...

Reaction score
but it doesn't have a water bottle net, how on earth did they forget that!? FWIW, you can still fit a smaller one in a side pocket, but what a major oversight. First world problem to be sure. However, it's otherwise near perfect after cutting the waist and chest harnesses off. there's basically no wasted space, and everything fits very snug. Not enough room for an iPad 10.5, or any tablet over the size of the iPad mini. There is a generously roomy camera compartment up top that's the perfect size for a Titan antenna amplifier. Compaired with the Ultimaxx, it's a much cleaner layout. I was looking at the Polar Pro, but the layout just looks sloppy by comparison.

weird because I have an ipad pro 10.5 and my laptop that I travel with and have no issues with any of the items fitting with all my drone gear as well.

Reactions: Ripper7620
weird because I have an ipad pro 10.5 and my laptop that I travel with and have no issues with any of the items fitting with all my drone gear as well.
Where do you fit them in? The side pockets were only big enouhg for my iPad mini, and it doesn't seem like there's room on top(bottom) of the drone.
Edit;LMAO, I just foumd the huge secret compartment, thank you for that!

Reactions: Loz
Where do you fit them in? The side pockets were only big enouhg for my iPad mini, and it doesn't seem like there's room on top(bottom) of the drone.
Edit;LMAO, I just foumd the huge secret compartment, thank you for that!
I was just getting ready to send you a pic of the pocket. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers