the incredible force of nature, arrival of storm caught by drone

Man that long road:).like watching your clips and this one good too
How many drones you got ? Mayby a phantom wetsuit on one for those occasions
Again great flight

Thanks, I'm flattered for the support of following the channel and have liked the video ;-)

The worst I have only 1, only the Phantom 4 Standard, I've had some hot flashes with it :)

I had phantom 3 advanced, but I already sold it (later I regretted having sold it).

In the future the dream of consumption is the phantom 4 pro v2 or mavic pro 2 (but only for the next year, it lacks grana kkkkkk).

the incredible force of nature, arrival of storm caught by drone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your videos are really inspring , and you must realize your starting to push the limits as your being drawn in by nature, Wet Suit is spelled phantomrain.org ;) Its just a matter of time now before you capture something truly epic.

Gear to push your phantom in and out of the storm
Phantomrain.org
Coal

What was the battery level at landing? Must be using a lot of energy in that wind.
How about safe flying - flying over and along the highway? Did the wind prevent you getting out of there?
Surely I would not dare to fly in such conditions. Very brave.

Reactions: bronis
Your videos are really inspring , and you must realize your starting to push the limits as your being drawn in by nature, Wet Suit is spelled phantomrain.org ;) Its just a matter of time now before you capture something truly epic.

Gear to push your phantom in and out of the storm
Phantomrain.org
Coal

thanks, it's worth it, shame not everyone will find this, because a video with less audience than the other kkkkkk :-(

And our crazy site, how do the engines do not spoil in the rain? I will analyze his method better, but very very interesting indeed, our command in the middle of the storm would give some epic pictures right?

What was the battery level at landing? Must be using a lot of energy in that wind.
How about safe flying - flying over and along the highway? Did the wind prevent you getting out of there?
Surely I would not dare to fly in such conditions. Very brave.

The battery came back with 35% I brought before with a safety margin, the flight did not give even 10 minutes of 100% was to 35% and I used my newest battery, which is with 34 cycles today, and the phantom 4 battery pro , the White. But the drone is the phantom 4 standard.

Really the battery drained quickly.

Nice video. Wish I could pan nice and slow and smooth as you! :confused:

thanks, it's quiet has some secrets and changes in the settings of the drone that I made to be easier to do this, if you want you can call me in private that I pass the videos I used tutorial, and the settings I did without problems.

thanks, it's worth it, shame not everyone will find this, because a video with less audience than the other kkkkkk :-(

And our crazy site, how do the engines do not spoil in the rain? I will analyze his method better, but very very interesting indeed, our command in the middle of the storm would give some epic pictures right?

We have well over 100 flights in the pouring rain , much of that is because the Motors are Aluminum Brushless motors designed and engineered to negotiate water, same motors are used in submersibles.

The weakest parts of the phantom are the side vents and the battery , the battery being the weakest.

I just think your going into be in the right place and the right time but not able to sustain without the Wet Suit.

Check out the phantomrain.org I think you will be surprised.

Thank you
'Phantomrain.org
coal

Great video, but I see why FAA is coming up with all the rules, at least it wasn't over an airport !
Wonder what the FAA thinks about the video?

I got a citation from flying over a railroad track. After a $4000 retainer fee to get the crimminal charge dropped, the judge decided to fine me $1000 for some other random charge he drummed up. If you are flying in the USA, I am surprised you didn’t get a serious citation for flying over the highway.

It was in South America.
Flight authorization was requested and obtained authorization, all according to local law ;-)

But I'll stop posting the videos here, every video that I post is at least half a dozen complaining and criticizing, lets stop.

If you see this one then you will have a heart attack kkkkkkkk

:)

It was in South America.
Flight authorization was requested and obtained authorization, all according to local law ;-)

But I'll stop posting the videos here, every video that I post is at least half a dozen complaining and criticizing, lets stop.

If you see this one then you will have a heart attack kkkkkkkk

:)

PLEASE DO NOT STOP POSTING : Many of us are learning from you every time you post a video.

Unfortunately the WITCH POLICE make up a big part of this FORUM , Here you are GUILTY FIRST - THAN hung and and if you take the time to prove your self you are Resurrected with no Apology for the Abuse.

Vids like your and Mine , lets everyone know who the WITCH POLICE are :

With the NEW ZOOM camera , Footage can look really dramatic but the reality is your flying safely.

Its a shame how many people post once and than never again, after being bullied.
No one was bullied more than I for flying in the Rain ! Stay with it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain !
Coal

Agree I one for taking things to heart, bad habit,,always good and bad replys,this will never stop so just go with the flow B&D..
Those roads just keep going,,,I would like to do this here but will get a ticket,,apparently drone can become a distraction for road users I'm told so our motorways are off limits to drones in NZ,I have been tempted though,have even thought about flying it from sitting in car

Which drone? Anyway incredible flight - both of them.
Should be going to your country where apparently is no limits for drrone flying.
What about the lenght of the flight. It must have been editet so well that it seems it was one long flight which I think is impossible with a drone (more than 10 km?).
And all that wires over the streets. I beleive that nobody here could do something similar.
But in spite of that there is always a chance to fall down and what would be then (cars, peoples)?

Flying properly and legally in your country, or with permission, is the pilots responsibility. The constant questioning and criticism of flight rules being followed by some is getting irritating. In short, ignore the self-appointed internet and drone police. Keep posting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.