The FAA has changed the RPIC TEST!!!

Reaction score
The other day when I posted the FAA, part 107 module, I had told you that the test questions were NOT of the module material.

I retook it today, and the test DOES in fact test you on the covered materials!!!

The other day, when I clicked the test, it took you to some bizarre test with questions like "what airport is at longxx and latxxx"

When I took this last week, the test took you to some test with bizare questions, this week it takes you to a test, and actually lets you change any of your wrong answers and you can print a certificate!

Activities, Courses, Seminars & Webinars - ALC_Content - FAA - FAASTeam - FAASafety.gov

Sorry for the confusion!

Mark-The Suburban Hippie Photographer

So the test linked to is for licensed pilots already.

So the test linked to is for licensed pilots already.
Yes, the test he has linked is the additional testing required for existing pilots. The Part 107 testing required for the rest of us Non-pilots won't be available until after the regulations become law on August 29th and I'm hearing sometime in September. I've been gathering a ton of materials you can use to study for the exam and am in the process of producing a series of clips to help with the prep. The first one is below and I'll have another one posted this week as an introduction.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: 3dPico
The other day when I posted the FAA, part 107 module, I had told you that the test questions were NOT of the module material.

I retook it today, and the test DOES in fact test you on the covered materials!!!

The other day, when I clicked the test, it took you to some bizarre test with questions like "what airport is at longxx and latxxx"

When I took this last week, the test took you to some test with bizare questions, this week it takes you to a test, and actually lets you change any of your wrong answers and you can print a certificate!

Activities, Courses, Seminars & Webinars - ALC_Content - FAA - FAASTeam - FAASafety.gov

Sorry for the confusion!

Mark-The Suburban Hippie Photographer

Congratulations

I think the first test you took was a sample/practice test with standard airman questions a non pilot will have, Weather, Airspace, Sectionals, .... I took it as well.
I took it and the online pilots test June 22nd. The online test I took for the online course for people who already hold a pilots certificate was mostly Part 107 questions.

Just waiting for the rating to be added to IACRA so I can finish the application, then take the paperwork including current Flight Review to a local FSDO

Mike

Yes, the test he has linked is the additional testing required for existing pilots. The Part 107 testing required for the rest of us Non-pilots won't be available until after the regulations become law on August 29th and I'm hearing sometime in September. I've been gathering a ton of materials you can use to study for the exam and am in the process of producing a series of clips to help with the prep. The first one is below and I'll have another one posted this week as an introduction.

Looking forward to your series.

Correct, I put this out there for people to get started on something..

I just watched the first few minutes of your presentation, but I see you did your presentation based on 107-2, well done!

from my reading, it looks like non pilots will also need to pass an Aeronautical Knowledge Test...

You will also need to know about airspace classifications.

Still gather info!

...and oh yeah, I don't think this will be ready by August, my personal feeling is there is going to be a LOT of angry people that pre-registered with CATS.

From the test center I am working with, I just heard they will actually get the test materials in September or maybe October.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers