The end of the saga!

It is likely nothing more than a personal articles policy. And that is fine. The same coverage you can buy for art, guns, cameras, etc. Typical premium runs between 1.5 and 2% a year.

With "all hazards" coverage, the policy should cover loss, theft, fire, crashing into buildings, falling into lakes, etc.
it is specifically for drones

it is specifically for drones
I won't argue because I don't have any evidence, but I would be extremely surprised to learn that State Farm has a specific "drone" policy.

I will note that when I called to add my p4 to my personal articles policy, they added it and didn't mention a stone specific policy.

your right no need to argue , really doesn't matter what it's call . for $60 a year to cover my drone full replacement cost they can call it what ever they want . the point is it's better then anything DJI offers no hassles no waiting for months while they try to deny all claims.

Reactions: Just Mark
your right no need to argue , really doesn't matter what it's call . for $60 a year to cover my drone full replacement cost they can call it what ever they want . the point is it's better then anything DJI offers no hassles no waiting for months while they try to deny all claims.
Is there a deductible?

The only two points I'll press are the following :

1. If you call an agent, and they aren't aware of done coverage, ask about a PAP.

2. It might cost less than $60 if you are asking if to an existing PA.

The only two points I'll press are the following :

1. If you call an agent, and they aren't aware of done coverage, ask about a PAP.

2. It might cost less than $60 if you are asking if to an existing PA.
you may get it cheaper but the state farm drone coverage for $60 is no secret . and is set up for drones . does not include commercial use of one but all personal use

you may get it cheaper but the state farm drone coverage for $60 is no secret . and is set up for drones . does not include commercial use of one but all personal use
My point is that if you are an existing state farm customer with an existing personal articles policy, adding the drone may not cost $60. That may simply be the minimum premium to open a personal articles policy.

My point is that if you are an existing state farm customer with an existing personal articles policy, adding the drone may not cost $60. That may simply be the minimum premium to open a personal articles policy.
All you need to do is contact state farm and you can find out for sure . they did write up a separate drone policy no deductible and it is a personal articles type . no since guessing when the facts are a phone call away

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4