Tenerife 4k - Canary Islands

Reaction score
Hello phantomers!

Finally I'm back with a "city-video". It took a long time since my last video filmed like this, but I'm proudly back :D .
I've put all my "knowledge" into this video, filming and editing and I must say I'm proud about the final result. No more words, enjoy it and let me know if you like it :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello phantomers!

Finally I'm back with a "city-video". It took a long time since my last video filmed like this, but I'm proudly back :D .
I've put all my "knowledge" into this video, filming and editing and I must say I'm proud about the final result. No more words, enjoy it and let me know if you like it :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful.. And inspirational..

Planning to be there in a few months, but you have already set the bar too high for a drone video.. ;-))

Reactions: Alex Assenmacher
Beautiful.. And inspirational..

Planning to be there in a few months, but you have already set the bar too high for a drone video.. ;-))
Haha thanks and definitely no! I just decided to film mountains and a sunset this time but there were soon many other places to be filmed. I couldn't film at some of them due to the wind, it's strong this months of the year, but I'm sure you'll be able to make a great video! Let me know as soon as you upload it :)

Thanks @jskdog !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers