tampa bay fl meetup sunday

looking good

nice

The only problem I am running in to is due to the cheap quality of this table when the mfg attached the legs the screws (3 per leg) pushed the particle board up so you can see 3 bumpers in 4 locations.... I am not to sure what to do. Either pretend they aren't there and continue with the regular design or incorporate them into the design. They make almost a triangle shape(the 3 dots from where the screws have pushed up the wood) I could tape them off and paint them black(so a black triangle). The only thing I could see that would allow that to work is they line up with the arms of the phantom. So I could say they are there for guidance? Ill take a picture of what I mean.

Obviously they would be measured and painted exactly the same....

Attachments

• 1465768649051.jpg
    1465768649051.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 1465768654450.jpg
    1465768654450.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 1465768660310.jpg
    1465768660310.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 1465768667161.jpg
    1465768667161.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 174
time to start over use Plexiglas this time

just kidding

The thing is.. with plexis glass the feet will have to be visible from the top too... just like the UAV BITS landing pad.... Only way to attach the legs is to bolt them through the top of the plexi glass... so either design (or if i go with higher quality wood but then weight comes into play) will have visible feet attachment marks :(

Ok... I dont know why i didnt try this before... i think it was because excitment and just wanting to see a finsihed product... but I am able to sand them down enough and still not expose the tip of the screw! we should have a perfect finish!

Reactions: captainmilehigh
:D

Ok... I dont know why i didnt try this before... i think it was because excitment and just wanting to see a finsihed product... but I am able to sand them down enough and still not expose the tip of the screw! we should have a perfect finish!
Now all you need is some flush mount LED lights on the pad. ..................and you thought you were almost done.! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Led rope light is Coming! I was think underneath and around the edges... give it a real good surrounding but not interfere with landing via video pointing down!?

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Yayyy!! My tablet screen cover came today for the direct sunlight reading ability! Will install it later tonight! I also got a bunch of my micro drone parts in!!! LOVE my inductrix!!!! Carbon fiber frame, cnc buckets! Micro Motor upgrades!!! THING HAULS BUT!!

Yayyy!! My tablet screen cover came today for the direct sunlight reading ability! Will install it later tonight! I also got a bunch of my micro drone parts in!!! LOVE my inductrix!!!! Carbon fiber frame, cnc buckets! Micro Motor upgrades!!! THING HAULS BUT!!
Jk about the VASI. Let me know how that cover works. I gotta do something about my tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl