Take dron to Thailand

Reaction score
Hi, anyone recently come back from Thailand with drone? I would like know what is current situation. I would like to take Spark there. I found some information about the regulations was changed from October, but I don’t know is right.
Thank you for any answers.

I personally wouldn't risk taking it to a foreign country (especially in Asia) no matter what the latest "rules" are there. How often do you hear of police or rangers HERE not knowing the correct law. All you need is a misinformed street officer or custom agent in a foreign country not allowing you to bring the drone in or out of the country (maybe even looking for a bribe which is commonplace in some countries) and you're screwed. I would just leave the drone at home and enjoy the trip with no stress. Just my opinion.

I personally wouldn't risk taking it to a foreign country (especially in Asia) no matter what the latest "rules" are there. How often do you hear of police or rangers HERE not knowing the correct law. All you need is a misinformed street officer or custom agent in a foreign country not allowing you to bring the drone in or out of the country (maybe even looking for a bribe which is commonplace in some countries) and you're screwed. I would just leave the drone at home and enjoy the trip with no stress. Just my opinion.
Go on you tube look for Kev in Thailand or Pattaya droner.. These guys live there and use drones just drop them a pm they are very helpful with info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic