Synchronized flight visualization and telemetry demo

Reaction score
The program Dashcam Viewer has been modified to work with Phantom 3 videos and SRT data files. It allows you to display the current position of your P3 on a Google or Bing map as the movie is playing. Here is a demo:

This video also demonstrates other features of the software such as zooming into a movie using the mouse, exporting of GPS data, movie clip create, and still image generation. Runs on Mac and PC.

Thanks to P3 pilot Evan for providing me sample movies to work with. :)

The program Dashcam Viewer has been modified to work with Phantom 3 videos and SRT data files. It allows you to display the current position of your P3 on a Google or Bing map as the movie is playing. Here is a demo:

This video also demonstrates other features of the software such as zooming into a movie using the mouse, exporting of GPS data, movie clip create, and still image generation. Runs on Mac and PC.

Thanks to P3 pilot Evan for providing me sample movies to work with. :)
So where can we get this "Modified" version?

FYI: You must turn on "subtitles" in the DJI Pilot app to get the SRT files. (tip from a YouTube user)

What area of the software I need to go to turn the subtitles on please?
Or could you please post youtube link, thank You...

FYI: You must turn on "subtitles" in the DJI Pilot app to get the SRT files. (tip from a YouTube user)

Hey guys, I just released a new version of Dashcam Viewer that adds better dashboard graphics (notice the Phantom in the compass :) ) and compatibility with the new DJI Phantom 3 SRT format. For best results use 1080p movies.

dcv_v1.8.3_phantom3.jpg

Too bad the SRT data format is so coarse. Would be nice if they stored it at a higher level of fidelity and still made it easy to access.

Reactions: 2nd2non
Exactly what I was looking for!

Hey guys, I just released a new version of Dashcam Viewer that adds better dashboard graphics (notice the Phantom in the compass :) ) and compatibility with the new DJI Phantom 3 SRT format. For best results use 1080p movies.
Do you know of a free high res windows screen recorder or other tool to record the compilation?

Do you know of a free high res windows screen recorder or other tool to record the compilation?
I use SnapzPro X, but I hear Screenium is also good. These are Mac-only. I'm not familiar with the Windows offerings.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj