Reaction score
Hello, I reclently bought a Phantom 3 SE after having a DJI Sparkle.
I have some issues with it, I can connect to it and pilot it but i still have that popup going on screen and that is really annoying because it hides the camera vision on smartphone :
Screenshot_2019-01-19-11-22-06.png
I tried switching channels and Frequency but still appearing.
I'm living at Reunion Island, an island in indian ocean, in the east of madagascar.
If anyone had same issue and solved it, it would be appreciated to help me :D

You could try the modded 3.1.18 version of the DJI app since the region check is turned off there.

You could try the modded 3.1.18 version of the DJI app since the region check is turned off there.
Hello, thanks for helping me! I really apprEciate.
So I tried installing the older version but when i launch it, it cannot download ressources, says connection to server didnt work.

So I have checked around and still not found any solution but i found this for phantom 3 Advanced/pro and others for Standard version :
1. What mobile devices are compatible with the DJI GO app?
The following devices are recommended:
IOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android: Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, SONY Z3 EXPERIA.
Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues.

I have a Samsung S5 Active and an iphone 5C that I dont see in compatible listed mobile devices.
I am gonna try tomorrow with an ipad mini 2 and see if i still have the same issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic