Switch from Forward to Backward Tap Fly P4P V2

Reaction score
When I try to change the direction of Tap Fly while flying, I get an horrible message like : do you want to stop the current flight? confirm? So, I have not tried to change direction. Can I change while flying , have you tested it? what do DJI mean by that "make you nervous" message?

TAP FLY = meaning what....?
....I have not used this (i not trust it) tap and fly I'm sure means you can touch you viewing screen and drone will fly to those points without useing remote,it's recomended for very open spaces and can only be flown with obstical avoidence enabled so it can avoid things,ha now you see why I not trust,,I honestly hope I word that sort of right,read so many manuals lately my head scrambled eggs,,
Screenshot_20180620-185225.jpg
,,,far out forget to say tap and fly and ones onscreen picture are just a couple of flight modes you can use,

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to change the direction of Tap Fly while flying, I get an horrible message like : do you want to stop the current flight? confirm? So, I have not tried to change direction. Can I change while flying , have you tested it? what do DJI mean by that "make you nervous" message?
Forgot to reply,,,the picture I posted to MotorCycle-Man has got the answer to your question,,""need to change direction tap on another point ""

Forgot to reply,,,the picture I posted to MotorCycle-Man has got the answer to your question,,""need to change direction tap on another point ""
Thank you. Yes I know that,I am not asking how to do it. My question is: why it says it will stop flying....will it? Have you tried?

Thank you. Yes I know that,I am not asking how to do it. My question is: why it says it will stop flying....will it? Have you tried?
Sorry misread your post,no I have not used,I like my drone in operation,unsure why you get this message,mayby something got detected in flight,I did a big search on why this message but could not find a reason,your flight data might show what happen,few posts on this but not for the message,some have had grave results and close calls from what I just read,(Google search),bit of info in each tap and fly info I read but they not have any trouble shooting for faults,could check your warnings in djigo4 app and see if anything mentioned,,I have doctors soon but going to find this out on return,,

Reactions: pcc01
Sorry misread your post,no I have not used,I like my drone in operation,unsure why you get this message,mayby something got detected in flight,I did a big search on why this message but could not find a reason,your flight data might show what happen,few posts on this but not for the message,some have had grave results and close calls from what I just read,(Google search),bit of info in each tap and fly info I read but they not have any trouble shooting for faults,could check your warnings in djigo4 app and see if anything mentioned,,I have doctors soon but going to find this out on return,,
Thank you. I am attaching the screen shot so it is easier to understand my fear of crashing.
IMG_0047.jpg

Thank you. I am attaching the screen shot so it is easier to understand my fear of crashing.
View attachment 100302
Wow I search the Internet for ages found nothing ,as normal it seems the dji app chucks out a new one (prompt or warning) without anyone knowing about it , autominus mind of its own,this is why I like to keep control,as barefootbeachcobing metion it's a message but why ??only interesting thing I find is if it gains height to avoid something it does not return to its previous height that was programmed,scary stuff,

Just means it will start a new trajectory. Should say “do you want to fly to a different place?” It’s not going to stop flying, it will just change its mission. Works good.

TapFly works nicely. It allows you to fly a course without over controlling your drone while filming video. You can dynamically change your course by re-tapping a new direction on your display. It's that simple. What you can't do is change from "forward" to "backward". That makes sense because in "forward" you are tapping an aim point on the video display toward which you want to fly. In "backward" mode you are tapping a point away from which you want to fly.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20