Swedes in BC

Reaction score
Hi!
In September, me and three of my friends are going to BC for some steelhead flyfishing.
On our previous fishing trips we've been using Gopros and similar, but now we want to step up the quality, so we bought a P3 4K.
From what I've read, the rules are quite similar to the swedish rules. It's pretty much common sense.
I have also seen this page
UAV Site Selection Tool - National Research Council Canada

The thing is that I want to visit your country and beautiful nature without being an *******. So, are there any important rules or laws that I should be aware of before I take of with my drone in BC?
We will stay in the Hazelton/Smithers area.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!
In Sweden we have this drone map that shows all no drone zones like airports, military areas, national parks etc. Do you have something similar in Canada?
LFV
I will print a map with the restricted areas around the heli and airports before I go. Then I'll just talk to the locals about where the national parks are located.Then I guess im safe to fly.

Another thing, are there any rules on publishing photos or video? I Sweden I think you have to seek permision before you publish any photos or video, so you don't publish any geographical sensitive information.

Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl