Suffering from SGS (spastic gyroscope system) Gimble....

Reaction score
I broke the ribbon wire, replaced it and the camera set up about 30 degrees facing towards the right. I took the pieces apart again to check connections and now the camera is doing a spastic dance when the drone is powered up. I have another thred going saying that the replacement ribbon may be faulty...the ribbon wire is just wire...not sure that this is the cause. Any other brave people out there who have tried fixing their own drone with the same outcome? Phantom3 Standard.

Yes, but my Header for my previous thred does not identify the current issue I am trying to solve
Yeh I posted some ribbon cable info over other post,,gimble wires fragile and different,not all spacing the same,,did you replace with original part,hard to tell unless brought from authorized dji seller,ribbon size can vary if cheaply made and not match proper on your board,,was this cable original ,,if so it's possible in the gimble assembly something not right,as some say if 180 out on Gimble it go crazy,,,take your time when reassembly,,not say you did anything wrong but it's easy to do

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl