stupid question for anyone with a SRP CP/ND filter

Reaction score
really dumb question. I know you are suppose to be able to rotate the filter on phantom 3 cp/np filter to see which way it is suppose to go but my eye are **** and I can not see any difference when I look though the lens and rotate it. I dont suppose you can tell me which way is correct in relation the logo and other markings on the filter?

really dumb question. I know you are suppose to be able to rotate the filter on phantom 3 cp/np filter to see which way it is suppose to go but my eye are **** and I can not see any difference when I look though the lens and rotate it. I dont suppose you can tell me which way is correct in relation the logo and other markings on the filter?

If you have a pair of polarized glasses laying around put them on and rotate until the filter goes black.

If not, try what SRP suggests with an LCD screen.

http://www.snakeriverprototyping.com/p3-series-instructions#Assembly

Another 'stupid' question. I havea lot experiance with the filters at standard photo cameras. I think with the drone cam is the same. But what with the CP filters? How can one rotate it to the right position when in the air? I assume that you must adjust the position while on the ground according to the direction you are going to film to. And CP will work only at that direction, on return it will have no effect at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31