Street bike v bmw

I'd say the Mt10 would leave an old 14 year old has been Beamer standing, not that this post is relevant to drones but my experience of working 16 years in Traffic in West Yorkshire, I only viewed as I thought a drone maybe following but that was not the case my advise maybe you should remove this post it's leaning a bit towards the self indulgent side and maybe better situated on FB then your local officers may take further interest of this being on a public highway.

I'd say the Mt10 would leave an old 14 year old has been Beamer standing, not that this post is relevant to drones but my experience of working 16 years in Traffic in West Yorkshire, I only viewed as I thought a drone maybe following but that was not the case my advise maybe you should remove this post it's leaning a bit towards the self indulgent side and maybe better situated on FB then your local officers may take further interest of this being on a public highway.

What's your problem??

This reply is very negative as is your reply on another's of my threads.
You have only 52 messages on this site where I have over 700.

This video was 90% drone and is just to show some playing around with filming and editing.
There were no races taken place here and all cars and bikes were safely driven to the speed limit.
That's the idea of editing.

And again why comment saying stuff like a 14 year old has been.

AGAIN WHATS YOUR PROBLEM??

Reactions: DBritt8715
Gonna have to agree with Dazzauk, it was mostly shot with a drone and shows editing skills. Nothing the police would care about either that I saw. I'm a cop and I couldn't care less about what I saw in the video because if there was anything illegal it wasn't dangerous or at least didn't seem to be from the video. I actually liked the editing too! Nice video!

Reactions: BryanBTX
Gonna have to agree with Dazzauk, it was mostly shot with a drone and shows editing skills. Nothing the police would care about either that I saw. I'm a cop and I couldn't care less about what I saw in the video because if there was anything illegal it wasn't dangerous or at least didn't seem to be from the video. I actually liked the editing too! Nice video!

Thank you Dbritt, appreciate it :)

Video was only shot for fun and was a spur of the moment thing, just honing my skils for filming, colour grading editing etc,

Nothing dangerous or illegal in terms of speed happened, but if someone thinks it did then i guess my editing was very good because i wanted people to think we were gonna race..

Oh and just to add filming with a drone doesnt mean you just film, the usual beaches, sea, forests etc, its called creativity, and im trying to expand mine..

Dazzauk the fact you have a lot more posting means I take time to read threads and find my answers as opposed to diving in opening new previously old threads, if you actually read your replies most of your helpfuls are edited answers that a more experienced user as already stated, no harm meant ,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20